PDA

View Full Version : DM800 If it is orginal whats in the box?

mickz
1st March, 2009, 08:19 PM
DM800 If it is orginal whats in the box?

Think i found a UK source but still a bit worried.

When i receive the unit will it have a registration card (if ligit)

Also does the unit come with a HDMI lead

And finally is there any way to check to the serail number trough Dream's website to make sure i have not paid full price for a copy.

Cheers
Mick

caveman_nige
1st March, 2009, 08:58 PM
DMs website no longer has any listed (registered) suppliers in the UK, but I last bought a gen DM from a uk place just over a year ago.. Mine came in the box with a hologram type sticker (see dm site for pics of this), a proper box type manual in both german and english.. and a leaftet/flyer advertising other boxes they made and extra gadgets i could attach to my box etc.. I can't remeber what leads mine came with other then the ac adapter, i would imagine you have to buy your own.

I know some people swear by sites they know that are registered sellers etc, but that is not for Digital kaos to say.

Where are you thinking of buying from? Other members may have experienced or knowledge about them...

tlj999
1st March, 2009, 09:25 PM
Hi,

DM800HD comes with a DVI-HDMI lead.
It also has a hologram on box.
Got mine from Satstore.co.uk but I think he's out of stock at the moment.

mickz
1st March, 2009, 09:42 PM
h**p://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=221 (http://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=221)

seems a bit expensive !! Been waiting for satstore to get some stock but still no luck.

Curious123
1st March, 2009, 11:21 PM
I would go with satstore it is where I got my dm600 dreambox.

bobon5106
2nd March, 2009, 12:14 AM
i found these pics when i was looking to buy 1

bobon5106
2nd March, 2009, 12:21 AM
how to spot a fake

mickz
2nd March, 2009, 10:50 AM
thank guys for all your help.

fac51
2nd March, 2009, 11:41 AM
i have a 800 and mine from the bottom looks like indentical to the fourth picture in bobon5106 second set on pictures and and can assure you that mine is no fake.