PDA

View Full Version : sky go

yorkslad
8th January, 2013, 12:35 PM
how do i get sky go to work on jail broke phone? thanks

Salami
8th January, 2013, 10:12 PM
how do i get sky go to work on jail broke phone? thanks

Highly unlikely would work in jail broke devices. Phone Sky and they will tel you the same.
cheers.

fijiman
9th January, 2013, 07:00 PM
Try buying and installing xCon[free] or xCon Alias[paid] in Cydia....should help...

Jo-Jo
9th January, 2013, 08:23 PM
I have tried xcon and still does not work on the latest version of skygo ! ashame really as to jailbreak my ipad is my choice and not illegal i believe yet i can not enjoy a benifit of being a sky customer with it !

johnboy1974
10th January, 2013, 08:01 AM
Remove the jailbreak then and enjoy sky go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jo-Jo
14th January, 2013, 07:59 PM
my iphone us shite without jailbreak features and tweaks from cydia tho lol

taximan
15th January, 2013, 09:55 PM
try this How to get sky go to work on jailbroken idevices - YouTube,

it works

neolxs
16th January, 2013, 08:44 PM
try this How to get sky go to work on jailbroken idevices - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_k4GQ3WuD0),

it works

You need installous to download the SKy Go app, obviously this has gone so do you know anywhere else to get that version of the SkyGo app?

thanks.

taximan
17th January, 2013, 12:39 PM
you download it from cydia, then install it from installous downloaded, did you watch the the vid?

neolxs
17th January, 2013, 11:27 PM
you download it from cydia, then install it from installous downloaded, did you watch the the vid?

I did but Installous no longer exists so you cant download it.

No problem downloading the Cydia part, its the installous part you cant download.

billy2
18th January, 2013, 03:58 AM
ok just downed the app to my pc so how would i go about getting it on my ipad ???

cheers

taximan
19th January, 2013, 06:13 PM
I did but Installous no longer exists so you cant download it.

No problem downloading the Cydia part, its the installous part you cant download.

the download from cydia is in installous download folder, you just install it from there

jon48
19th January, 2013, 07:50 PM
the download from cydia is in installous download folder, you just install it from there

hi i tried to install this on my iphone 4 and it fxxxxx it up i had to factory reset the iphone :champions: