PDA

View Full Version : DDEC VI Parked Regeneration

Belefronte
8th January, 2013, 06:13 PM
Hello guys, I would like to hear some experience from those that have make this fix, because when I try to make the parked regeneration procedure, nothing happends, the button have signal, the clutch switch too and the engine shut down at 2 minutes because this fault it's in level 4.

Gear head
9th January, 2013, 02:01 AM
I think you have to put truck in gear take back out push in clutch then press regin button.

ddmech
9th January, 2013, 11:52 PM
cycle park brake,clutch,regen switch.If this all works in dddl then try to do a manual regen in service routine.Best option
-delete dpf if possible!

Belefronte
10th January, 2013, 04:17 AM
cycle park brake,clutch,regen switch.If this all works in dddl then try to do a manual regen in service routine.Best option
-delete dpf if possible!

I tried pressing the clutch then use the regen botton but anything happend and the engine shutdown in 2 minutes later, how can I delete it?

ddmech
10th January, 2013, 09:40 PM
You must cycle parking brake also friend.

mang5087
11th January, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hello guys, I would like to hear some experience from those that have make this fix, because when I try to make the parked regeneration procedure, nothing happends, the button have signal, the clutch switch too and the engine shut down at 2 minutes because this fault it's in level 4.

hello, from my experience, all or most other codes have to be
fixed, before parked regen can be done. hope this helps. thanks.