PDA

View Full Version : How to Precode factroy BMW PCF7944 ?All come empty from suppliers..

cipijoint
14th January, 2013, 10:13 AM
I have bought 7944 from supplier, and are all empty. I have soldered in a good PCB diamond key for BMW E60, and Hitag says its not exist.
Old transponder can be indentified.
This new one Hitag said its not availalbe.
PCF its blank factory,
What tool do I need to precode as bmw factroy?

912secured
15th January, 2013, 11:08 PM
Have to put data from cas for it to work. A clone hitag2 3.1 should work for cheap.

cipijoint
16th January, 2013, 09:59 PM
Of course i have dump from Cas, but before to all, hitag must idenfiy a pcf7944 precoded for BMW into a bmw key. so i soldered an empty one in a key, and nothing, pcf its fake or its not precoded as factory bmw.
so where to buy precoded?

neno11
24th January, 2013, 09:06 PM
I also tried to renew the same type remote, ordered several pcf7944 from China but only one of five pieces was readable. ID was FFFFFFFF, totally useless. I had "success" with pcf7942, precode settings accepted, transponder successfully programmed but remote not. I solved this by ordering complete remote new.
My conclusion is; remote part or transmit frequency have to be initiated with some special programmer, i assume not Hitag2. I have the same experience with pcf7941. Output frequency 433.92MHz missing.