PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer photos via bluetooth

15th January, 2013, 11:24 PM
How can you send files via bluetooth from a non apple phone to a i phone 4? so far all the bluetooth apps you can download works only if your transferring photos from apple - apple I need something that works from Motorola - Apple

I've tried the data transfer route to my pc does not work, i think phones buggered!

03ahmads
16th January, 2013, 01:01 AM
I don't think it's possible via bluetooth, Apple have some sort of silly lockdown on it, you can only share via bluetooth to other Apple devices. Unless there's a hack which allows it..

johnboy1974
16th January, 2013, 09:52 PM
There is a cydia tweak called ibluenova which will allow you to send and receive files on your iDevice Music photos etc. if you are sending to idevice you will need Ifile as well to locate files sent. Ifile and ibluenova have cracked versions free on cydia and there's somes great tutorials on how to use it on YouTube. For jail broken devices only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

19th January, 2013, 11:18 PM
Ive managed to find a laptop with bluetooth on it so job done. Thanks all

brk1
21st January, 2013, 08:33 PM
About the only thing the iphone bluetooth is any good for is hands free, mine connects to my satnav , don't use a specific hands free or car adapter,tried several of the bluetooth hacks available for the iphone but still to find one that works, so no swapping of ringtones, apps video's etc :(

johnboy1974
22nd January, 2013, 05:20 PM
About the only thing the iphone bluetooth is any good for is hands free, mine connects to my satnav , don't use a specific hands free or car adapter,tried several of the bluetooth hacks available for the iphone but still to find one that works, so no swapping of ringtones, apps video's etc :(

Unfortunately that's all apple want you to do with the bluetooth. They have to protect the copyright on the music and apps etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD