PDA

View Full Version : bricked 3gs

stuckylad
17th January, 2013, 06:16 PM
think my daughters 3gs is bricked,is there any way back? tried to restore through i tunes,but no luck,any ideas chaps,
:banghead:

fijiman
17th January, 2013, 08:56 PM
what's on the screen...?
Have you tried a simple reboot...? {hold power and home button until you see the Apple log then release buttons....}

stuckylad
17th January, 2013, 10:45 PM
what's on the screen...?
Have you tried a simple reboot...? {hold power and home button until you see the Apple log then release buttons....}
hi m8,yea tried that,i put it through i tunes, basicly it went through the repair sequence but still getting the apple logo and thats all

fijiman
18th January, 2013, 08:11 AM
Has the iPhone ever been jailbroken....?

stuckylad
18th January, 2013, 02:22 PM
Has the iPhone ever been jailbroken....?

asked her and she said it had been

fijiman
18th January, 2013, 03:05 PM
Try this....

Hold power and home button for about 10 sec until Apple logo reappears then release buttons.....then immediately hold volume up button[ and keep holding] until iPhone finishes reboot.

stuckylad
19th January, 2013, 01:26 PM
Try this....

Hold power and home button for about 10 sec until Apple logo reappears then release buttons.....then immediately hold volume up button[ and keep holding] until iPhone finishes reboot.

cheers m8,put daughters sim back in working ok now

fijiman
19th January, 2013, 02:21 PM
Please note your iPhone will be in Safe Mode.... You will need to access Cydia and remove whatever tweak/app that's causing the problem and then reboot...

stuckylad
19th January, 2013, 06:21 PM
Please note your iPhone will be in Safe Mode.... You will need to access Cydia and remove whatever tweak/app that's causing the problem and then reboot...
the phone has been wiped m8