PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 406 2002 2.2 HDI FAP+EGR off

fail2ban
17th January, 2013, 06:36 PM
Hi,

I have anti polution error that I got when I changed start motor on Peugeot 406 2.2 HDI 2002.

I would need DPF + EGR off on this file without loosing DTC.

What is the procedure after uploading of the file to the ECU?

I assume that I would to disable it from PP2000 as well?

Do I need to do anything on the engine, like disconnecting some cables or something similar.

Tnx for help

gyapi11
17th January, 2013, 07:17 PM
Hi,

I have anti polution error that I got when I changed start motor on Peugeot 406 2.2 HDI 2002.

I would need DPF + EGR off on this file without loosing DTC.

What is the procedure after uploading of the file to the ECU?

I assume that I would to disable it from PP2000 as well?

Do I need to do anything on the engine, like disconnecting some cables or something similar.

Tnx for help
Hi. Try it.You must reprogramming BSI : in order of reprogramming it, switch off all dpf funcion.Did you emptied or replaced the FAP with a straight tube

fail2ban
18th January, 2013, 12:10 AM
Hi. Try it.You must reprogramming BSI : in order of reprogramming it, switch off all dpf funcion.Did you emptied or replaced the FAP with a straight tube
No I didn't replaced anything yet.

I will replace it with straight tube as soon as I put the dump in the car.

What about EGR? What should I do there?

What is the procedure to put the dump back in the car? To read it I had to have ignition on for at least 30mins to be able to read it out with MPPS. Is it the same for writing?

Tnx for help

taurius
18th January, 2013, 06:40 AM
Plug cable, select edc15c2/any 2.2hdi, ignition on, press read.

For writing to the same, just press write and select what to write :)

This is an old ecu, you can't harm it easily, unless you disconnect the cable during write or write the wrong file :)

fail2ban
18th January, 2013, 09:53 AM
I couldn't read it that easy. I had to play with something like pres read and then ignition on, etc.