PDA

View Full Version : android 4.0 tv media player

toffeejim2395
17th January, 2013, 07:55 PM
i have recently purchased an android 4.0 network google tv network media player ,and i duly installed xbmc and navi x successfully.today whilst browsing through the xbmc ,my box crashed and i was unable to get back onto the xbmc.i set the box back to default settings with the idea of re-installing both xbmc and navi x.both these apk files where downloaded successfully through the web browser on the box,but when it came to installing i am getting a message application not installed.i have ticked the "allow installation of non market apps",but still it wont install these apk files.im wondering if there is anything else that is required to be installed on this box to support xbmc and navi x that has been inadvertantley wiped when i set the box back to default.please can anyone help?:banghead:

kenny151076
25th January, 2013, 02:48 PM
Hi , make sure you are installing the latest versions of software, if you are using an outdated version it will not accept, are you able to install other apps from google, if not try to download some free apps ie wallpaper or something if it is letting you download this then xbmc should install. I am pretty sure this is your problem, also make sure you are downloading the correct app xbmc frodo for the android, good luck and let us know how you get on.

ben19710
6th February, 2013, 07:44 PM
Few people have pm me for details on this so thought i would add it to this post

1.install Xbmc for android ,install this run it and then close it .2. install xbmc hub wizard and it will do the rest 3.use the add-on navi-x, it uses sports devil ,you don***8217;t need to configure any addons the hub wizard is the best thing ever for streaming , , I got my box from china, ,the box hasn***8217;t got a specific name , its Android 4.0 Smart TV Box ARM Cortex A9 WiFi HD 1080P XBMC preloaded (http://www.diytrade.com/china/pd/11143641/Android_4_0_Smart_TV_Box_ARM_Cortex_A9_WiFi_HD_108 0P_XBMC_preloaded.html), am I allowed to add links to other sites? Can i PM yous the details? if that***8217;s ok + you will find prety much any move you want even new cinema releases and thousands at 1080p hard to believe how easy it is honestly. ill try and upload the files to this forum that are needed

immadoki
7th February, 2013, 12:48 AM
id be gratefull if u could pm any links that would be helpfull too me pls