PDA

View Full Version : x3 [e83] edc17 egr off

yeager
18th January, 2013, 09:02 PM
hi
is it possible set EGR to 0% on this car without DPF remove or first time it will be needed to remove DPF? i have 5 errors on it. i can close errors but i need turn egr off

Babos
18th January, 2013, 09:27 PM
if you erase dtc car go to chek??

yeager
18th January, 2013, 09:35 PM
when i erase errors after short drive come it back...

edit: i dont have any check on dashboard, and car not in safe mode i only feel less power and greater consumption

Babos
18th January, 2013, 09:38 PM
OK i understand you.
take this file and try and report back.
Pass in PM.

chucky69
18th January, 2013, 09:42 PM
Hi, you can do it with this file, pass in PM.

yeager
19th January, 2013, 05:54 PM
OK i understand you.
take this file and try and report back.
Pass in PM.
i try write your file to my car but in end i get error "error write ending, write back original flash and dont turn off dashboard"
i dont turn off dash and write back original flash, whit this i dont get this error...

edit: and light 4x4 turn on in flashing... and after end flash is stil on

chucky69
19th January, 2013, 06:35 PM
is it normal with bmw, you must erase all dtc on gateway and run with car some kilometers, turn off engine, turn on and it will be fine :)

try my file, but i think you must do this ecu via boot mode.

and if you need boot mode, you need different file.

yeager
19th January, 2013, 07:35 PM
and dont you cnow why can i not write it trough obd2 ??

chucky69
19th January, 2013, 08:11 PM
ecu could have tuning protection, or your tool can make mistake when correcting checksum.

yeager
19th January, 2013, 08:19 PM
But original flsh i can write back, so i think it dont have tuning protection...

Fantomisback
19th January, 2013, 08:24 PM
But original flsh i can write back, so i think it dont have tuning protection...

yes it have protection i today read and write but in boot mod....

chucky69
19th January, 2013, 08:53 PM

there is no problem with original file, because it has corrected RSA signature in it, you cannot sign and write modified file if ecu have TPROT because ecu dont want accept it. You must use boot mode and be happy that your ecu is not locked after unsuccesfull flash.

kennfeld
19th January, 2013, 10:09 PM
ecu could have tuning protection, or your tool can make mistake when correcting checksum.

read it tricore boot and tune file again or import the mods ...

ecu must have tuning protection activated