PDA

View Full Version : MPPS read problem file 200ko

elcarpuz
19th January, 2013, 09:38 PM
Hi, i have MPPS v5, when i read my 307, after i have message error say my interface is a clone, and a dump 200ko and message say need send this file to the cartech.

Have you got solution for this, what is the problem?

levisdj
20th January, 2013, 07:35 AM
Did you perform any updates ? whatsoever ?

sepistar
20th January, 2013, 09:10 AM
seems so,bricked by update.
regards

ghostridersa
20th January, 2013, 09:21 AM
I have the same clone so don't worry. Mine does the same, I just close the warning windows and carry on working with it no problem. Don't send any file to cartech because then your mpps will be blacklisted.

Hi, i have MPPS v5, when i read my 307, after i have message error say my interface is a clone, and a dump 200ko and message say need send this file to the cartech.

Have you got solution for this, what is the problem?

tehnosoftex
20th January, 2013, 12:38 PM
Ignoring that message isnt a solution. What about 200k file. Your interface is now a slave one because the serial number is blacklisted in vers 5 software. The solution is a loader which override the serial verification and make your interface functional. I suppose you already have that loader since your interface has working until now, but now you have start the program from its executable and not from the loader. Please look on the mpps folder and see if you find that loader and start it instead the app executable.

spawns3
21st January, 2013, 03:59 AM
Here is the mpps 5.0 and the pacth .. it's posted along time here on DK .