PDA

View Full Version : Which fone to keep

thekings
19th January, 2013, 10:55 PM
Hi there guys and gals please can someone help me out i have a samsung galaxy s2 and a samsug galaxy note both are excellent phones but i need to get rid of one of the fones but i love them both. Which fone shall i keep the s2 or the note 1. Please lwt me know asap thank u all for helping me out

Foodisnummy
21st January, 2013, 05:00 PM
Hi,

Personally, I think the Note. The trend in the smartphone market is that phones are getting bigger, with an increased demand for more information and more money than ever being spent on mobile devices. Therefore, more games and apps etc will be built for phones with a bigger screen, and the Note is better placed to take advantage of that.

If I'm not mistaken, it also has better specs, making it more capable of keeping up than the S2.

That said, the S2 is a classic phone, and one of the best. Samsung themselves have just announced a Galaxy S2 Plus, which only improves on the original by allowing it to use the newer Android's. That's a testament in itself.

Hope that helps.

petio73
9th February, 2013, 04:07 PM
The Note is verry good for me!And i will chose the note:)

debo13579
9th February, 2013, 04:39 PM
Hi,

Personally, I think the Note. The trend in the smartphone market is that phones are getting bigger, with an increased demand for more information and more money than ever being spent on mobile devices. Therefore, more games and apps etc will be built for phones with a bigger screen, and the Note is better placed to take advantage of that.

If I'm not mistaken, it also has better specs, making it more capable of keeping up than the S2.

That said, the S2 is a classic phone, and one of the best. Samsung themselves have just announced a Galaxy S2 Plus, which only improves on the original by allowing it to use the newer Android's. That's a testament in itself.

Hope that helps.

I totally agree with the above answer :wavey: