PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Duo

tazkhan13
20th January, 2013, 04:09 AM
Hi,

newbie here!!! Looking for latest channel list and how to install on VU+ Duo Enigma 2???? Please Help

IAmATeaf
20th January, 2013, 02:17 PM
You need a utility called DreamBoxEdit for the channel listing have a look in the downloads section.

juna
30th January, 2013, 06:57 PM
Does the dreambox edit give full instructions?

kellogs23
30th January, 2013, 07:13 PM
You need a utility called DreamBoxEdit for the channel listing have a look in the downloads section.

Hi, Thinking of getting the Vu+Duo,Seen one for ?300 has anyone had any serious issues with it,
Picture Freezing, dropping signal, what's the epg like on it,
I have a Skybox f3 and its not great, Cheers Any advice would be welcome

septicsmurf
30th January, 2013, 07:58 PM
Hi, Thinking of getting the Vu+Duo,Seen one for ?300 has anyone had any serious issues with it,
Picture Freezing, dropping signal, what's the epg like on it,
I have a Skybox f3 and its not great, Cheers Any advice would be welcome

For that price you can get the Solo2. Also a twin tuner, but much better.

gji25
31st January, 2013, 04:35 AM
the reason your picture is freezing on ppv channels on your box and not on the fta channels is because of the method or someone elses method you are using to view ppv channels.. it will not make any difference at all whichever box you use to watch ppv channels. it will still freeze until you get you patsy sorted.

alec
2nd February, 2013, 12:13 AM
Hi,

newbie here!!! Looking for latest channel list and how to install on VU+ Duo Enigma 2???? Please Help

Some images have the Satellites.xml File in the image, like the VIX.
With the VU you make one when you do a scan.
You can also download one from satellites.xml creator (http://satellites-xml.org/), and you have to FTP it to your box, but if you are new to this I would advise you to use an image with one already included.
DreamBoxEdit is just a Edit software for a sat box that already as channels.

RuberDuck
2nd February, 2013, 10:43 AM
if your only using it for 28.2 east try the built in ABM plugin ( ViX and OE-A images ) and it will build a full sky uk bouquet in under 2 minutes, and keep it updated automatically.

1taz
10th February, 2013, 10:37 PM
I have a vu duo andit an outstanding box, but right now the newer higher spec solo2 is the one to buy

1taz