PDA

View Full Version : help with ds download

audge
3rd March, 2009, 10:32 PM
Hi everyone, you have probably have this question a million times, but unfortunately i still dont know the answer - so i am going to ask again, please please help me to get dled roms to work on my ds, at first i thought i was great, the first couple of games dled brialliant, but then i ran into a few probs, some games will only play in the usa version, some only play in the european version and others just give me a rom loading failed, errcode=-7 i am stumped, i know that you can do something with a 7zip file, but i dont know what and my little girl is desparate for the littlest pet shop on ds, so i will be forever grateful to somebody who can take the time to help me with this, or if it is just a case that some games are impossible to download and play, i would rather know and save myself the heartache.
thanks a mill
aud

krazylegz
3rd March, 2009, 10:36 PM
moved to correct section m8;)

Jaffa
3rd March, 2009, 11:05 PM
Depends what cart you have....is it R4 original or clone, dstt, edge, m3 or whatever.

If its R4 original there is some games that simply wont work cos R4 do not support the cart anymore...even with arm7 fix they wont work cos they need updated firmware.

If it any other cart it should work with any games....let us know what cart you have then we can advise better.

btw....besides newsgroups I think Romulation is about the best free site for games, you have to jon but thats no biggy.

Most files come in rar format.....7 zip is pants (imho) and I would say you should consider winrar if you don't have it already to extract the files.