PDA

View Full Version : MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2005 DTC P1610

achaccha
21st January, 2013, 09:06 PM
Dear Friends
I have a problem with this Mitsubishi Pajero 2005, the original vehicle ECU is faulty, I'm changing the ecu used, the scan I get the engine fault code P1610 (immobilizer).
can someone please help me match between immo and engine ecu? .
In the engine ecu, I can not see any known memory but has read the immobilizer HC805P18.
I need the step by step procedure to match the engine ecu with immo . Thank you.

technobox
21st January, 2013, 11:14 PM
mate check it must be r56 eeprom inside ecu

achaccha
22nd January, 2013, 12:48 AM
Not have eprom in this engine ecu , I think the twinning should be done with a tool like MUTIII.
but I need to know the twinning process step by step
Thanks for your help

achaccha
28th January, 2013, 04:08 PM
Dear friends.
Still I have problems starting the engine of this Pajero. I bought a new ecu at the dealership, I have also checked the wiring and I have good communication between immo - ecu and coil antenna, but the vehicle will not start yet.
I programmed one key first and then I can see with TCODE number keys (1), have also scheduled two keys and then appears on number keys (2).
can someone tell me how I can make the twinning of the engine ecu with immo?
the scan with the scanner in immo no code fault.
in motor if fault code p1610.
I need your help to match the immo and engine ecu
thanks

Bruce Willis
5th February, 2013, 02:31 AM
You need to read CPU, i can immo off and i can put 2 byte sync in ECU or in IMMO.
You can use Open port 2.0 to read this CPU.
And with what tool you read HC805P18

ngakson2002
5th February, 2013, 11:51 AM
Dear Friends
I have a problem with this Mitsubishi Pajero 2005, the original vehicle ECU is faulty, I'm changing the ecu used, the scan I get the engine fault code P1610 (immobilizer).
can someone please help me match between immo and engine ecu? .
In the engine ecu, I can not see any known memory but has read the immobilizer HC805P18.
I need the step by step procedure to match the engine ecu with immo . Thank you.

Hello Mate
As instructed by Bruce Wllis, ifyou have the TATRIX openport, just swap data from the CPU in the original faulty ECU to the New one.
Or, desolder this CPU and solder in the New one

Good luck

achaccha
6th February, 2013, 11:12 PM
Gracias a todos por sus respuestas. por favor d?game qu? herramienta se puede leer de la CPU.
Puede apuntar la CPU en la imagen que he publicado?

Gracias por su ayuda

Bruce Willis
7th February, 2013, 03:58 AM
You need open port 2.0 (http://www.tactrix.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=17&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53)
Read 100%, and write or not, need labeling processor MHxxxxF

auto 100
23rd February, 2017, 10:51 AM
Hi
I had this problem in Mitsubishi pajero year 2000
I turn on ignition for 40 minutes and then turn off it and start
at laste run engine
Good luck