PDA

View Full Version : Coolmans TV guide green screening

scottj130208
21st January, 2013, 10:09 PM
I have installed coolmans guide version 6.4 I think it is by ipk file from ts panel however it makes the vu duo green screen anyone have a link to download a stable working version for vu duo thanks

digicon
21st January, 2013, 10:46 PM
I have installed coolmans guide version 6.4 I think it is by ipk file from ts panel however it makes the vu duo green screen anyone have a link to download a stable working version for vu duo thanks

You would need to specify the version you want and just curious but what image is this going on if its Vix then they dont support Coolmans guide plugin

scottj130208
21st January, 2013, 10:55 PM
Sorry forgot to mention its blackhole 1.3 I think have tried version 6.0 and 6.2 coolman but green screens on both

RuberDuck
22nd January, 2013, 12:52 AM
You would need to specify the version you want and just curious but what image is this going on if its Vix then they dont support Coolmans guide plugin

it's not that ViX does not support coolmans guide more that he does not support ViX.

Cool and andyblac were originally working together on the CoolEPG guide, but cool wanted to go in one direction and andy wanted to go another. They then parted ways and cool made his work closed source, where as andy incorporated his work into the ViX image and the ViX epg was born, now with the OE-Alliance it's opensource for all to use.