PDA

View Full Version : cummins insite 7.6

Mxx20
22nd January, 2013, 01:10 AM
on insite 7.6 me and a buddy have the same set up and after someone ran a virus scan and a "cleaner" our insite wont run regens, tests, etc. can program and clear/read codes. anyone else run into this? he uninstalled and re installed but is there away other than that??????

RSwire
22nd January, 2013, 02:13 AM
on insite 7.6 me and a buddy have the same set up and after someone ran a virus scan and a "cleaner" our insite wont run regens, tests, etc. can program and clear/read codes. anyone else run into this? he uninstalled and re installed but is there away other than that??????

The cleaner might have removed the pro key from insite, try and redo the pro key.

Mxx20
22nd January, 2013, 02:46 AM
Crap...ilk have to check in am...comps shut down and not near me..lol

Mxx20
22nd January, 2013, 12:28 PM
ok, pro plus, pro and basic are still in there...should i try to re enter them?

blackdragon125
22nd January, 2013, 02:41 PM
Also I don't know if you are working on a different truck but if the ECM has a password you can't run a regen or test without the password. This happened from version 7.5 and up as most of us are running one 7.4 to get around that. Hope this may help.

Mxx20
22nd January, 2013, 02:59 PM
ive got the passwords...but its weird...im trying something right now...i will update if it works..

Mxx20
22nd January, 2013, 04:06 PM
OK. i had to run repair on it under change on add remove program. but i used insite from insite.cummins.com (the iso file) and repaired from that...all works as it should now...