PDA

View Full Version : Visiting London

NICETOBNICE
22nd January, 2013, 06:47 AM
Hi all

I've decided to take my wife to london for a day and night for here birthday were staying at the mayfair in stratton street can anyone advise on places to visit

She loves shopping

mickeyboy
22nd January, 2013, 06:52 AM
Hi all

I've decided to take my wife to london for a day and night for here birthday were staying at the mayfair in stratton street can anyone advise on places to visit

She loves shopping
oxford street ,all day shopping

lagerland
22nd January, 2013, 11:10 AM
Tottenham,brixton,croydon if you fancy a riot :laugh: theres loads to do depends what your into museums and galleries.Madame tussauds,london dungeon,london eye the the possibbilets are endless only thing is,is a day long enough...............

rds60h
22nd January, 2013, 11:33 AM
Tottenham,brixton,croydon if you fancy a riot :laugh: theres loads to do depends what your into museums and galleries.Madame tussauds,london dungeon,london eye the the possibbilets are endless only thing is,is a day long enough...............

No, the only thing is (with the exception of the museums) "Will his pockets be deep enough" ?

lagerland
22nd January, 2013, 12:51 PM
No, the only thing is (with the exception of the museums) "Will his pockets be deep enough" ?

He will be ok as long as robs a bank on the way down............:laugh:

blueflash234
22nd January, 2013, 01:01 PM
the main problem with london is the places to see are spread over a wide area,i would make my way to the top of park lane/marble arch and jump on one of the open top bus then you can jump on /off the buses all day and see a lot of london in a day,your staying in mayfair which is next to park lane then walk up by the car showrooms and get the bus

letnimy
23rd January, 2013, 04:35 PM
Piccadilly Circus
Regent Street
Harrods
Selfridges
Westfield Stratford City Shopping Center
Fortnum & Mason

NICETOBNICE
23rd January, 2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks for all your opinions guys
I have Booked 2 seats First Class with virgin trains for Saturday does anyone no whats inclusive in the price i no in the week they have table service but no nothing about the weekend

thered
24th January, 2013, 08:48 PM
poundshop, b & m and herons are good too

on a serious note i been a few times but with a guide me sisters fella works near trafalgar square so he knows his way about

but everything i could think of palace,london eye,big ben st james prk, downing street, horse guards parade all walking distance and close to each other plus load of other places and shops harrods ect

we had time for all that dinner, tassauds and trip on eye in a day

skywash
24th January, 2013, 09:27 PM
if you want to go home on the train and not in bodybags stay away from edmonton, top shithole lol

chel-c
27th January, 2013, 10:31 PM
if you want to go home on the train and not in bodybags stay away from edmonton, top shithole lol
just stay away from north london full stop