PDA

View Full Version : iveco 38 pin pin out data

eeze
22nd January, 2013, 03:25 PM
hi this is the pin out data for autocom's 38 pin adapter cable, hope it helps some one,

greyg
23rd January, 2013, 12:22 PM
full pinout

ghostryder23
28th January, 2013, 09:33 PM
hi this is the pin out data for autocom's 38 pin adapter cable, hope it helps some one,

Have you tried this cable with this pinout?

Beacuse i have seen about 5 versions of pinouts for this cable on this forum,and all of them are different????

I am trying to make iveco 38 pin cable from mercedes cable,because there are the same,only pinout is different.

I hope this version will work with autocom

Please confirm.

Thanks

eeze
29th January, 2013, 07:33 AM
Have you tried this cable with this pinout?

Beacuse i have seen about 5 versions of pinouts for this cable on this forum,and all of them are different????

I am trying to make iveco 38 pin cable from mercedes cable,because there are the same,only pinout is different.

I hope this version will work with autocom

Please confirm.

Thanks
hi, i got this cable from a supplier who states that it works 100% with autocom, as yet i have not had the chance to test it on a van, also if i am not mistaken the merc plug may be 38 pin but it has a different pin arrangement and does not fit in the iveco socket.

esobd2sugar
31st January, 2013, 02:39 AM
thank you so much, friend

:)

tmkp
4th July, 2016, 08:43 PM
i want to make iveco 38pin cable from benz38 cable. is it piouts working with autocom?

teerak2uk
7th February, 2017, 11:46 PM
does it work?