PDA

View Full Version : DreamElite 3.0 & CrossEPG

awhitey44
22nd January, 2013, 05:13 PM
Well im struggling to get CrossEPG to work on my DM800HDSE DreamElite 3 image, which in a way is frustrating as last week i reverted back to Open Pli 2.1 and couldnt get the HDD sorted and recording. So off i went back to Dreamlite i got everything working so far and keep trying the CrossEPG tutorial but its having none of it. Does anyone know a thread that will help me get EPG working on Dreamelite image pretty please.

Andy

mike d
23rd April, 2013, 05:37 PM
Well im struggling to get CrossEPG to work on my DM800HDSE DreamElite 3 image, which in a way is frustrating as last week i reverted back to Open Pli 2.1 and couldnt get the HDD sorted and recording. So off i went back to Dreamlite i got everything working so far and keep trying the CrossEPG tutorial but its having none of it. Does anyone know a thread that will help me get EPG working on Dreamelite image pretty please.

AndyHere you go this is only for dm800se 2.10 clones ( Dream Elite 3.0-dm800se-010r3-29-02-2012-BackUp-By Ferret-e3 #ssl84b ) if you can get the picons to work please let me know.

ged47
10th May, 2013, 10:51 PM
same here awhitey44, got everything i need apart from coolguide, my guide is missing most of the channel info, all blank. anybody got this working on this image???

digicon
10th May, 2013, 11:24 PM
Have you guys actually got crossepg installed on the image as i know it is sometimes left out on the 800se images, as always breifly Crossepg is the backbone that downloads from either an online EPG server or gets the EPG direct from the satellite and coolmans is just the nice pretty frontend.

You can download crossepg from the Plugins download section of the image

ged47
11th May, 2013, 09:43 AM
i installed crossepg via tspanel. configured it, installed coolmans with providers ect , hit download, but still my epg is 90% blank.

digicon
11th May, 2013, 12:34 PM
i installed crossepg via tspanel. configured it, installed coolmans with providers ect , hit download, but still my epg is 90% blank.

You would have been better using the image download function rather than TSpanel as it can be hit and miss for some plugins, I had the same problem the other day with an 800se but downloaded through the image and all was AOK

halau
18th December, 2013, 07:21 PM
I know this is a little old thread but i am having similar issues here, dreamelite was working perfect with crossepg then i got greedy and tried to get TS media onboard, not enough room on flash so trying flashexpander which seems to work ok but i have not been able to get crossepg to operate it runs through whole process and hangs on saving data at end