PDA

View Full Version : Solo2 initial Wizard setup Remote Control Problem..

saayinla
23rd January, 2013, 09:15 PM
Just got delivery of my Solo 2 today, decided to switch it on before installing VIX image but when I get to the Language setup wizard the remote does not respond, I ll have to press like 20 times to complete an action and that includes scrolling through the menu Options, I restarted the Box 2wice to no avail, so okay I pop in usb drive load vix and when I get to the language screen remote wouldnt respond again. No matter what I press, its a no show. I ve tried my Vu Duo remote and that does not even work at all.

Anyone else experience this issue? The box is basically unusable as it is.

Any advice will be appreciated.

saayinla
23rd January, 2013, 09:22 PM
I ve managed to exit the wizard but now still unable to navigate the box at all. The remote is just not responding at all, prob does after pressing and pointing elsewhere for like 20 times then it works..

dell_xps
23rd January, 2013, 09:30 PM
open the lid of the box see if the front sensor for the remote is bent over too much.

saayinla
23rd January, 2013, 09:33 PM
open the lid of the box see if the front sensor for the remote is bent over too much.

Okay I ll try that now..Thanks dell

dell_xps
23rd January, 2013, 09:41 PM
Also i take it you have tried a new set of batteries ?

saayinla
23rd January, 2013, 10:38 PM
Also i take it you have tried a new set of batteries ?

Am the numptiest of them all... after opening the box and forgetting to plug the LCD power back on...it was the battery..

dell_xps
23rd January, 2013, 10:42 PM
All working now then ?

saayinla
23rd January, 2013, 11:46 PM
All working now then ?

Yes all working now.