PDA

View Full Version : starview 7 setup

nige0904
23rd January, 2013, 11:39 PM
Hi all, firstly if I am about to ask a question that has already been asked I appologise. Here's my problem I've got a starview 7 connected and working using V****n Media but recently changed to BT Infinity. Is there any way to connect the sv7 box to the Bt or am I up the creek without a paddle to put it politely. Any help on this matter is really appreciated.

cactikid
23rd January, 2013, 11:47 PM
it is not the internet thats at fault,you have a non working box to put it mildly,even if you get the internet working the sv 7 has very few channels working.
welcome to dk.

nige0904
24th January, 2013, 12:07 AM
Thanks cactikid for your reply, but here's my problem. sv7 box is connected to btinfinity, however I have to use the virgin connection till it is turned off for the aerial connection. I have the channels working now but once my vm is turned off I wanted to know if i could still use my sv box (using bt for internet but vm for aerial connection)

colpac
24th January, 2013, 12:43 AM
It all depends if they actually disconnect your line into your house, i know people who use a connection that has never been disconnected.

Its just luck of the draw i think, probably a good time to change to a sat box if you can as sv is virtually dead anyway