PDA

View Full Version : Universal Allison DOC? V11.0.1

kitty-hawk
25th January, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hello, :wavey:

New Universal Allison DOC? for PC–Service Tool V11.0.1

Adds support for 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Series Product Allison 5th Generation controllers.

Download => https://allison.noregon.com/downloadsite11/
Updates => http://www.noregon.com/allisondoc/docuniupdate.html

Allison Doc is able to download updates in standalone!
You must BLOCK the Automatic Updates with Windows Firewall! :afraid: (Allison_DOC.exe)

:listen: Otherwise, the license must be reactivated!

Regards,

han2542
2nd September, 2013, 07:24 AM
could some one help me am trying to uninstall the allison 10.0 to install the 11.3 but it wont let me it keeps telling me that service tool is unable to activate and when it opens it doesnt let me input the new license key its all gray any help would be great i have tryed t uninstall every thing but it keeps poping up with the license from the previous version i had installed wich was 10.0 now it doenst let me do anything any help would be great thanks in advance to any one that could help me

Wristpin
20th November, 2013, 02:05 PM
I have allison doc 11 loaded and it was activated but now it's telling me it needs new license key in 30 days
Can someone help please?
Thanks

pwdiesel
4th June, 2014, 11:04 PM
could some one help me am trying to uninstall the allison 10.0 to install the 11.3 but it wont let me it keeps telling me that service tool is unable to activate and when it opens it doesnt let me input the new license key its all gray any help would be great i have tryed t uninstall every thing but it keeps poping up with the license from the previous version i had installed wich was 10.0 now it doenst let me do anything any help would be great thanks in advance to any one that could help me

has anyone had this problem and found a solution?

pascal
5th June, 2014, 08:09 PM
for activation allison new 2014..post id

pwdiesel
5th June, 2014, 09:16 PM
has anyone had this problem and found a solution?

Solution I used------- Reinstall Windows7:blue:

pwdiesel
5th June, 2014, 09:18 PM
Version 10.3 license won't work for V11, need new for 11 to decrypt