PDA

View Full Version : Skoda edc17cp14 mpps12 read

illestibor
25th January, 2013, 07:33 PM
I read the content of this ecu(EDC17CP14 03L 906 022 AN) 2.0l CRTDI with mpps12, but after i want to write back with some little modyfying, i have a checksum error at 80%.
What is the problem?....some kind of tuning protection?How can i rewrite the original content?
Here is the original content readed with mpps12.
Thanks.

oem
25th January, 2013, 07:52 PM
Problem is in the checksum. MPPS 12 does not calculate checksum. You can write original in boot mode.

darius89
25th January, 2013, 08:11 PM
How to write in boot mode , if he have only MPPS partial reading ????

mislav88
25th January, 2013, 08:19 PM
read in bootmode, and fix the file with his partial readout from mpps.

or try to recover original with mpps

mbtun
26th January, 2013, 02:36 AM
sometimes read in boot mode and repair with OBD read file is not enough. Some edc17 ECU's have the bad habit to change bytes in start area when flashing is not complete and you remove ignition.

illestibor
26th January, 2013, 11:48 AM
Unfortunely i have now only mpps 12.
BDM100 software can't support this type of ecu.only edc16. right?
Only galetto2 master or any other software support boot mode?
thanks.
Or try to write an original file with mpps?but cheksum is the problem.....ohhh
Have anybody an original file?

rrguillaume
26th January, 2013, 11:56 AM
boot mode whith byteshooter and ktag to repar dump

mbtun
26th January, 2013, 12:06 PM
Or try to write an original file with mpps?but cheksum is the problem.....ohhh
Have anybody an original file?
You want to write another flash someone provides on the internet into a tprot edc17 with clone mpps v12?
It's more than clear to me that you have no idea what you are doing. My advice is to let a profi tuner fix what you damaged and call it a day.

Overtune
26th January, 2013, 12:57 PM
+1 send your ecu for repair to a proffessional tuner...

illestibor
26th January, 2013, 02:35 PM
You want to write another flash someone provides on the internet into a tprot edc17 with clone mpps v12?
It's more than clear to me that you have no idea what you are doing. My advice is to let a profi tuner fix what you damaged and call it a day.

I want only an original flash content to write back in the ecu.Without any modification.Original flash content not exist for edc 17?Any ecu has individual flash content?Probably that is what i dont know, and i'm here to ask how to write back the content.I have the saved mpps content.Probably only partial content, but is enough, to rebuild the content.
Professional tuner want from me, a big amount of money, only for a write back operation.
My ask is:
Galetto2 is enough in boot mode to write back the content.I don't want any modification, like tuning, etc...
Only the original.
Or what tool to use?
Thank's for the answer.

filecloud
26th January, 2013, 05:15 PM
Galetto2 is enough in boot mode to write back the content.
-> No
Or what tool to use?
-> read the postings before. Byteshooter is the best tool for fixing ecus.

darius89
26th January, 2013, 05:27 PM
Read with FGTech2 boot mode, then from 2 files try to make one , and write back with FGTech2.
or try to read FGTech2 obd , then try to make right file and write back FGTech2 obd ....... try, nothing to loose.

Dobermann
26th January, 2013, 06:25 PM
I want only an original flash content to write back in the ecu.Without any modification.Original flash content not exist for edc 17?Any ecu has individual flash content?Probably that is what i dont know, and i'm here to ask how to write back the content.I have the saved mpps content.Probably only partial content, but is enough, to rebuild the content.
Professional tuner want from me, a big amount of money, only for a write back operation.
My ask is:
Galetto2 is enough in boot mode to write back the content.I don't want any modification, like tuning, etc...
Only the original.
Or what tool to use?
Thank's for the answer.

i give you a llittle tip !!

buy an MPPS V16 clone interface works perfekt !!

as first !!! it is really stupid to use mpps v12 interface for edc17 ecus if you have NO BACKUP File

if you do somthing like that it is really important that you have a full backup from ecu !! this is possible only in boot mode !!

you need another tool to repair your ecu !!

do you have communication over obd with ecu or not ??
if yes try to write the ori file back

if not not you can only repair in boot mode !!

koyot
26th January, 2013, 10:13 PM
You can not even work all edc16 with mpps clone
regola 1 should invest more money galletto2 +Byteshooter+ecc +ecc

quote-Professional tuner want from me, a big amount of money, only for a write back operation.
And you will pay. buying expensive tools