PDA

View Full Version : IPBOX 9000HD " BOOTING " MESSAGE NOTHING ELSE

star786
5th March, 2009, 12:05 AM
Hi,i just bought Ipbox 9000HD today i recieved when i turn on say loading then start but nothing coming on, then i restart box and Press power button and remote OK button .Display ENGIMA2 SD coming on box display i restart again but After that now say BOOTING Noting else display,Please help me whats wrong and what shall i do to make box working please help and reply ,

aftermath
5th March, 2009, 12:39 AM
switch off at the back, and wait a few seconds before switching back on. Dont press any buttons on remote at this point.

If it still fails, you will need to flash a normal image , as the Enigma2 one ( if its been installed to flash ) wont allow to connect to internet.

If you switch on at the back and hold the power button in for a few seconds it should say " USB UPGRADE " then you lnow the box is ready to flash image.

You will need PC editor , a USB ( printer ) cable, and an Image. Try the latest Cli image, or the latest NLB image.

Once you get used to your box you can then try to flash the Enigma2 image, ( best to install it to USB stick and multiboot.

You will find all your answers, help and files e.t.c in the IPbox section.

Feel free to ask any questions.