PDA

View Full Version : nexus 7sound

sparrow
29th January, 2013, 03:20 PM
I've got a nexus 7 yesterday and bought my self a set of headphones for 80 pound and the sound out of the nexus is rubbish I plug the headphones into my gf kindle HD and it sounds excellent any way I can make my nexus louder ?

Canker_Canison
29th January, 2013, 03:31 PM
I've got a nexus 7 yesterday and bought my self a set of headphones for 80 pound and the sound out of the nexus is rubbish I plug the headphones into my gf kindle HD and it sounds excellent any way I can make my nexus louder ?

Reset it & set your location for outside the EU.

Due to EU legislation there are max volume levels on all devices when the home location is set within the EU.

My partners Cowan was a little weak in the volume dept until I reset it & selected USA instead of UK. Now it's a class 1 ear destroyer.

sparrow
29th January, 2013, 03:58 PM
Cheers then wht do I do ??

Canker_Canison
29th January, 2013, 05:19 PM
Cheers then wht do I do ??

Factory reset the tablet (It's somewhere in the settings menus)

When setting back up, select USA as your country.

sparrow
29th January, 2013, 05:56 PM
Ok mate cheers once i have done what u have said Will it then be louder ?? Or is there settings i have to get in to or a sertain app ?

sparrow
29th January, 2013, 09:14 PM
I've done what u said and the sound hasn't changed any one no how to make it louder ?

freck
31st January, 2013, 06:04 PM
If your using Beats then theres an app for those babys....could be a problem with the unit itself.
My ones fine...no sound probs??
Freck

sparrow
31st January, 2013, 10:34 PM
im using house of marley head phones mate and how would i do an exchange as it was a free gift withh a mobile phone contract