PDA

View Full Version : golf plus 2.0tdi 2005 reverse tuning

garagetech
29th January, 2013, 03:45 PM
hi good evening,

i have a golf 20 tdi 2004 and i want to undo the map file in ecu to its orignal 150bhp, i think its got 180bhp . only expert will know after checking on winols or swiftec!

i have the engine fan running on even with engine cold i dont know if this is related to map file tuned prior to this, can you also chech if map is healthy

please experts only as car is running fine but want it back to manufacturer state help appreciated

rasequia
29th January, 2013, 04:04 PM
Your posted file is original.

veloseeped
29th January, 2013, 04:17 PM
i have the engine fan running on even with engine cold

Your case is hardware not the ECU software problem.
ECU dump is full original.

filecloud
29th January, 2013, 07:00 PM
hi good evening,

i have a golf 20 tdi 2004 and i want to undo the map file in ecu to its orignal 150bhp, i think its got 180bhp . only expert will know after checking on winols or swiftec!

i have the engine fan running on even with engine cold i dont know if this is related to map file tuned prior to this, can you also chech if map is healthy

please experts only as car is running fine but want it back to manufacturer state help appreciated

This is BKD engine and it has 140hp stock.
Your file is 100% original.
If your car is too powerfull we can make you a good downgrade to 110hp, set your speed limiter to 130kmh set the rev limiter to 3700rpm and then you have a full female proof car
:-)

garagetech
29th January, 2013, 08:00 PM
Please can you tune this to 160 or 170bhp. And a good eco tune will do thanks

Meat-Head
14th February, 2013, 03:16 PM
This is BKD engine and it has 140hp stock.
Your file is 100% original.
If your car is too powerfull we can make you a good downgrade to 110hp, set your speed limiter to 130kmh set the rev limiter to 3700rpm and then you have a full female proof car
:-)

can you explain more for us leechers please

mario38
14th February, 2013, 04:26 PM
hi good evening,

This problem may be due to a modification hot start
your file has no change is original
erifies that the temperature sensor is faulty