PDA

View Full Version : TM 5300D+USB softcam

Stocker1
30th January, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hi all, as im new to the forums I would please like some help, I have a Technomate 5300D+ USB box and was after the latest softcam so I can receive the Bulgarian sports channel Diema and Nova sports on the Helios sat, any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Nutsandbolts
30th January, 2013, 12:52 PM
Hi all, as im new to the forums I would please like some help, I have a Technomate 5300D+ USB box and was after the latest softcam so I can receive the Bulgarian sports channel Diema and Nova sports on the Helios sat, any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
Hi. Welcome to DK. Is your receiver already updated with latest patch?? If not look in TM section of this forum for latest patch for your model. If receiver already patched then download latest softcam keys from same TM section. The downloaded patch/softcam files then need to be unzipped and copied to a USB stick. The USB stick then is inserted in receiver and files copied to receiver. You should be able to find more help in TM section. If you get stuck let us know as there many experts here able to help you. Do you get channels DIEMA NOVA SPORT etc.??

Regards