PDA

View Full Version : CK-100 latest SBB key programmer

whiskeyman
31st January, 2013, 01:09 AM
anyone seen or know anything about this tool yet

CK-100 37.01 the latest SBB key programmer - OBDchina (http://www.obdchina.com/ck100-auto-keys-pro-tool-key-programmer-p-1656.html)

super jumbe
31st January, 2013, 03:25 AM
For that amount of money I rather buy avid commander some thing I know it works. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Automat
31st January, 2013, 03:48 PM
Don't worry, it will show up on aliexpress for a couple hundred $$ less in a couple months......

912secured
31st January, 2013, 06:06 PM
I knew they could get it back up and running without even changing the serial number. I figured how you could emulate serial and change a jump and set a register but they started taking out the eeprom and the one atmel needed original coding. Besides dumping the atmel on a new unit you need the other atmel code also. One day was playing around of adding newest cars to version 28. It looks like there using a whole new boot loader what I thought about using a older one.

912secured
31st January, 2013, 06:31 PM
You would of needed a original clone with everthing in it the 2 original atmels,all rs232 and card slot. On the newer sbb's they hide some of the ascii by shifting they do it all the time with software to keep you from just finding the this is not registered and working back. 37.01 is the newest but about 5/6 months back for the first release of that version.

912secured
31st January, 2013, 08:45 PM
When I tried to update past 32.01 it killed the unit. Realized they where killing the boot loader. To get a image of the u3 u4 eeprom I loaded up another one and logged the rs232 and watched right when the machine went to reset I cut power so I could get the newer dumps and figure how to keep it from being killed. How many must of died trying that update. But someone better with the H8 and IDA could of fixed it in just a few hours by turning of the boot loader kill. The serial with the atmel did not have to be changed everything could of been done in u3 u4 if the asians wanted to. After the korean clones they did not care now their back to selling units at 500+ for updates. Working on the sbb as a project was not on top of my list (owned a ids,hds and toyota techstream worked fine.

djfelixrs
1st February, 2013, 01:54 PM
friend 912secured

Do not know if you understand very well, because google translate, but you gotta do SBB china work on version 37.01?

912secured
4th February, 2013, 10:22 PM
37.01 is the latest release just added fobic pin read. Ilco is not overlapping almost anything you can get from the last t300 clones. More worried about selling their keys. What their missing is the gm remote (ie camero) the x-100 does them as long as you do not mind reading the bcm eeprom some do not need code and the ilco unit does not read 08 plus bcm's even with the flashers on most of the time. The murano ik,ikt,5 works on all nissans and infinity that uses same protocalls. You really need to compair AD with tko manual to get most right. Half of the ad eeprom has over half the space left hey did not need to change units yet. They could of used the calculator and made the units last longer. The SBB has 2/3 of the loader free and half of the car info left alot more if you could select just the language you want.