PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox 800HD SETUP

t4tonym
5th March, 2009, 06:25 PM
:wink:
Hi there I am new here today as I am told this is the best site for Dreambox info?
I have just purchased a Dreambox 800HD which has been loaded with an image ( which one I do not Know ) However when I switch it on the box says its "booting" and nothing else happens??? Source: Digital Kaos Dreambox 800HD (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/dreambox-800hd-31736/)

Does anyone know what is wrong or can guide a novice

Cheers

Tony

westkill
5th March, 2009, 07:50 PM
you will probaly need to put a new image on the box m8 to start with :)

mad irish-man
5th March, 2009, 08:08 PM
Hi T4

Welcome to Digital kaos.

Agree with westkill. Had this happen to me once before and the only method left to me was to re-image it. You will find this site very helpful in your quest. Look in downloads for a new image and look up the forums to how go about installing a new image.

The site has plenty of info for you to go at. Its How you learn fella if the suitation ever happened again you what to do

bobon5106
5th March, 2009, 09:06 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/flashing-31467/

calme3131
3rd October, 2009, 01:00 AM
hi i am very very new in this technology ,i bought dream box hd
but i dont now how to installe fro a to z all software i need to watch international chanels ,as i have a card sky movie active,
please can you help me

jackoooh
15th October, 2010, 11:57 PM
hi i am very very new in this technology ,i bought dream box hd
but i dont now how to installe fro a to z all software i need to watch international chanels ,as i have a card sky movie active,
please can you help mehello all just got dm 800hd with enigma image installed along with cccam 2.1.4 my prob is i cannot access dhcp to disable for server purposes.
any help much appreciated.
cheers/jack...........

setfiretorain
16th October, 2010, 01:08 AM
Happened to me mate, Loaded new Image and sorted, You will get much help from the guys here, There a good box, Got mine 3 days ago now :)

leventenagy
8th November, 2010, 04:30 AM
Hi, i just got my new dream 800hd original, and i would like to get some help! I have a max tv card and i would like to share it via cc cam. I need help first what image and how to put it on ! Thanks.

fireplace
14th November, 2010, 10:27 AM
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHO FIXES DREAM BOX 800 HD IN LIVERPOOL IT HAS A WRONG IMAGE ON IT. IT SAYS ERROR01 NO CA 7020 PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME

Bulld0g
14th November, 2010, 10:46 AM
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHO FIXES DREAM BOX 800 HD IN LIVERPOOL IT HAS A WRONG IMAGE ON IT. IT SAYS ERROR01 NO CA 7020 PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME

You can fix it yourself it's not hard to do. Have a read here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/fix-no-ca-error-70341/ If you get stuck theres someone around to help you out

wacky
17th May, 2011, 06:25 AM
i mate you need to focre flash using dreamup and null modem you can download dreamup force here on this site i got a dm800s a few weeks ago and there only trouble i installed the wrong image and ended up were you are now you need to no wat sim and what bootloader and download the image suitable to that then connect box to computer whit the power off on the box run the dream up it will tell you connection made now turn on box so do that let it load and then the box will be back in load mode disconnect dreamup and box power off dm800 a wait 1 min power up box and hold the button in untill you see the ip address come up on the screen on the box and it will say stop then go to your web address and put in ip address and you will see a page for flashing the dreambox click flashing and you will see brouse so look 4 were you saved the firmware and click and press flash and wait it can take 5/6/7 min depending on your server you will need a null modem to connect the box to computer manuly if i left any thing out sorry but i still have problems wit my box think i get rid and get the new openbox s9 herd there better

habeeb30
20th June, 2011, 05:50 PM
hello guys..just bought dreambox 800 hd. how will i set it up,(that is connect it to the internet) and how can i watch saturday 3pm footie kick off without the card. need help before the new season

plasterer
20th June, 2011, 05:55 PM
Hello to you as well mate
Good first post ,
Sure you will be up and running for free,befor the end of the day.................Paul

lemburg
20th June, 2011, 06:38 PM
Hi I am also new to the Dreambox brigade and still on the learning curve but have gleaned an awful lot from the posts on this forum as I am sure you will also.You will -I think have to flash your machine (as you have already being instructed with dream up) -problem is no new computer made since Jack was a lad seems to have an rs232 (serial) 9 pin outlet. you can overcome this by buying a usb to serial adaptor:-
-to save you time and frustration :-
1) the adaptor has a male fitting on the serial end-you need a female to female serial cable and not the one usually sold(maplins have the former)
2) when you buy the usb adaptor -look for a driver disc-mine had a linux link that assigned the com port no to 5 which the s/ware needs -worked a dream(pardon the pun)

plasterer
20th June, 2011, 06:56 PM
Or you could just reflash it
Like everybody else via the web browser................Paul