PDA

View Full Version : Image 4 clone DM800

mickz
5th March, 2009, 10:49 PM
Can somebody please point me to a stable image for the DM800HD Clone (Don't all shout at me at once !! ) only limited funds , but i will prob regret it.
Thanks

westkill
5th March, 2009, 11:03 PM
i guess any image at the moment:) except donot use a gemini image this will ~~~~ your box up :dontknow:
some one correct me if im wrong lol

mickz
5th March, 2009, 11:09 PM
Cheerste, thinki am geting there but how do i activate the cccam i have downloaded but cannot find where i start the cam from ???

westkill
5th March, 2009, 11:14 PM
what image you got on m8 :)

mickz
5th March, 2009, 11:15 PM
blackhole 800_ v0.9

westkill
5th March, 2009, 11:21 PM
press blue button it should nabilosat blue panel
does it say at the top how many cams installed if so scroll left or right with remote to what ever cam then press ok or the green button or some thing lol
this im guessing as i dont have a dm800 lol

mickz
5th March, 2009, 11:32 PM
Thanks for your help but i will have to get back to you at a later date , i'm now stuck on booting - I thought this machine would be as easy as the 500s , no such luck.

Been messng for about 5 hours so far and its doing my head in !!!

Thnaks again

fced
6th March, 2009, 06:03 PM
you can't use nabilo BH09 or BH08 on clone, because they use secondstage (there is an check script) wich make booting impossible if you haven't secondstage 70 (the bootloader wich detect and block clones at boot)

So you need to use an image with secondstage 69 (bootloader 69)

some images with secondstage 70 are working but only if you reflash with secondstage 69 immediatly after having flashed with the image you want...

ces
6th March, 2009, 06:34 PM
why buy a clone in the first place.... ya limited to what you can use...you could try th pli image

ces

Curious123
6th March, 2009, 11:18 PM
why buy a clone in the first place.... ya limited to what you can use...you could try th pli image

ces
I have a clone dm600s and it works fine on every image but I wouldn't want to try the Gemini image in case it bricks it. As far as the dm800 is concerned I would have to go for the original as the clones are being stuffed as the images created after August 2008 do not work on the clone box

trinidat
1st September, 2009, 07:00 PM

ces

Update: Meanwhile you can download patched Images for DM 800 clone:

Dreambox Made in China OEM Forum - Forums powered by UBB.threads™ (http://www.8a8f8.com)

This seems to be a site made by chinese clone box builders. Am friend of mine used their image on clone 800 with success.:hmmmm2:

Sorry, I just realised, that there is already a thread regarding this issue

mfaraj57
1st September, 2009, 07:35 PM
Hi
i write this in in previous post could be helpful

For clone dm800 do not use modern image which include second sstage boot laoder 70 or above only use second stage bootloader 69 or less
If you flash you clone dm800 with image include ss70 or above then your receiver will stop at reboot with error called ca is not found appear at the small screen of the receiver,no real damage your dm but you have to install old image with ss69 by dream up(take long time) to erase the defective image
Same apply to recent versions of Barry allens but you can use old versions
But this is not bad news for you and you can install the modern images in external flash by using Barry allen and installing old pure image in internal flash with ss69

start with installing this image on internal flash and after that by using barry allen you can intall the modern images on external usb flash without harm to your dm

to use this image for internal flash if you want to install modern image in external flash by using barry allen,this image does not support sharing
Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash (http://www.zshare.net/download/585444841f6aaafb/)

to use this image without using external flass
NabiloBlackHole_DM800_06_s69 (http://www.zshare.net/download/585451478df6aefd/)

Hi
to make things clear we have two things one called internal flash or internal memory and refer to the memory of the dreambox and the other is external flash and refer to usb memory which attached to dm800 from back
dm800 differs from dm500 in that you can install more than one image in its external flash-usb and one internal flash(memory of dreambox)
You can simply install what called full image like NabiloBlackHole_DM800_06_s69 (http://www.zshare.net/download/585451478df6aefd/) on internal dreambox flash as you do with dm500 and this image contains all what you need including sharing files and this is applied for clone and original
and you can continue wathcing and enjoying your clone dm800 without more headache
All images include what called second stage loader and it is responsible for management of booting stage of dreambox and this second stage loader(shortcut ss) haver new version up to 73
Now dreambox images makers decide to hack clone dm800 and prevent dm800 from rebooting at early stage by using second stage bootloader to detect clones
This behaviour against clones seen in version ss70 and above but versions ss69 are more friendly to clones so you have to install only images with ss69 or less
All modern dm800 images contain ss70 and above so you will not enjoy the features of the new modern images
but if you like to enjoy modern images you can by installing the modern images in external flash and this is the method
1- install the pure image(Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash (http://www.zshare.net/download/585444841f6aaafb/))
on internal dreambox memory or flash with internet explorer method
2- after that by using Barry allen which installed already by the pure image install as many numbers as you wish of images on external flash including all the modern images and without any fear from the high version of ss
but to remember on internal flash do not install images with ss more 69 on external flash install any image whatever the ss version

sarsippius
13th September, 2009, 01:59 PM
Update: Meanwhile you can download patched Images for DM 800 clone:

Dreambox Made in China OEM Forum - Forums powered by UBB.threads? (http://www.8a8f8.com)

This seems to be a site made by chinese clone box builders. Am friend of mine used their image on clone 800 with success.:hmmmm2:

Sorry, I just realised, that there is already a thread regarding this issue

Which image did your mate use? I bought an 800 last week but only realised it was a clone after installing gemini. Now the remote only works sporadically and am having problems with ccam configuration. :secruity:

alfiezuk
17th September, 2009, 10:08 PM
Here is the image that i am using on my clone and i have had no problems with it.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/281381203/DM800HD-Gemini_4.40EN-SIM2.rar)

crnair
29th July, 2010, 03:16 PM
What about patched images with BL 75 will it work with cone sim 2 ?