PDA

View Full Version : Immo and DPF Off please

dani1
2nd February, 2013, 01:34 AM
Hi alls, Please can any one do for me DPF and Immo Off for my orignial file of EDC16C34 of C4GD Picasso 1.6HDI 110BHP
thanks

assitutto
2nd February, 2013, 10:11 AM
this is partial read, not full BDM read.

i can help for dpf off in your file but not immo off because it's not full bdm read

bmgadam
2nd February, 2013, 11:49 AM
Or put only eprom here.

dani1
3rd February, 2013, 02:53 AM
thanks ,
When i write with DPF off on this partial read file by fgtech galletto 2-master, car will started ok any problem with immo because C4grand Picasso 1.6hdi auto lots of lights comes on on dash when reading this file . Sorry to asks these basic questions

assitutto
3rd February, 2013, 11:58 AM
i don't understand what's your problem.
it's normal that some light appear when you write file in ecu.
if car start there is no problem

dani1
3rd February, 2013, 02:20 PM
I only try to read the file by FGt from ecu through diagnostic socket.. when I read the file many fault warnings light comes on and when i finished the reading and take the interface off the car started ok and light gone which is normal when reading the ecu file, I just want to know when i will write the file with DPF off in my car, Is there any problems with immo as it is the original file from my ecu. I did not try to write it on my car ecu due to thr fear of the immo problem may occur. Please do DPF off and let me know the safe way to write it in my car ecu by FGtech Galletto 2master. I am really sorry to ask these basic questions .
thanks

furnata
3rd February, 2013, 06:20 PM
Ussualy no problem with immo when you do the right things. So when you get DPFoff file write it to car and leave the fear home....other way pay to professional to make the job for you

gttuning
3rd February, 2013, 06:29 PM
its your car dont worry.worse if would be a customer car.

dani1
4th February, 2013, 03:36 PM
thanks for the replies and encouragement, I have esusafe 2 software to do the DPF off. I will try it soon and let you know.
thanks