PDA

View Full Version : which?

boufant
5th March, 2009, 11:29 PM
hi all,
i'm in coventry(west mids) on virgin, using eurovox ex1000sl.
which set of keys should i use when i need to, pure ntl, ex c&w or telewest.(i think it's ntl, am i right)
thanks
bouf.

HiTeck
6th March, 2009, 12:41 AM
Coventry is ex NTL as you said so the 5401 UK keys should suffice.

camelv
6th March, 2009, 10:14 AM
hi all,
which set of keys should i use when i need to, pure ntl, ex c&w or telewest.(i think it's ntl, am i right)
thanks
bouf.

would you consider looking through the e/vox forum and learning how to flash your box ,you will pick it up really fast and there is lots of help here for you .

ps. if this is you in the pic i will come and put the keys in for you lol:laugh:

HiTeck
6th March, 2009, 10:19 AM
would you consider looking through the e/vox forum and learning how to flash your box ,you will pick it up really fast and there is lots of help here for you .

ps. if this is you in the pic i will come and put the keys in for you lol:laugh:

lol need any help m8 ;)

alex123
6th March, 2009, 10:22 AM

never mind keys i'll be round with a new box for you

camelv
6th March, 2009, 10:24 AM
lol need any help m8 ;)

mornin m8 ,think i will managelol

fearlessimon
6th March, 2009, 10:56 AM
hi all,
thanks
bouf.

flash it quicker than inputting keys and its easy to do