PDA

View Full Version : who is working on piasini updates

ducatisti
3rd February, 2013, 02:59 PM
Its been a long time since any updates for piasini clone has arrived.

Is anyone actually still trying to crack a never version ?

Last i hear someone say that they tried but didnt continue because there wasnt much addition to the car list. 4.4 version seems to have good car and bike.

kennfeld
4th February, 2013, 01:24 PM
Its been a long time since any updates for piasini clone has arrived.

Is anyone actually still trying to crack a never version ?

Last i hear someone say that they tried but didnt continue because there wasnt much addition to the car list. 4.4 version seems to have good car and bike.

the new piasini software make the checksum with online subscription to read or id or write you need been connected online with the server with offiical login and pass

ducatisti
4th February, 2013, 06:16 PM
so if tuning a customers car at there house on there drive you have to hope you can get an internet connection from someware yes ? otherwise no read or write of there ecu lol..

kennfeld
4th February, 2013, 10:10 PM
i have worldwide 3G internet connection in the laptop but yes as long as computer the connection to internet work i can reach the status ready then it work without ready status i can't even id the ecu or the car

ducatisti
4th February, 2013, 11:12 PM
Im so glad im not an original piasini user :)

too much hassle for the money

and company owned by a

Stanton
4th February, 2013, 11:34 PM
Worldwide 3g?! Did you buy that from Mr Piasini aswell??!!

kennfeld
5th February, 2013, 01:23 AM
Worldwide 3g?! Did you buy that from Mr Piasini aswell??!!

from my ISP ... in whole europe i can connect to the server so i d'ont see any problem genuine device is also protected agains stealing just a ring at the office and it never more works ;)

i use it since 6 years and am very happy with it
have all cars activated now buyed the familly's when i needed them ...
can request every familly matching instructions so no worry about how to connect or to kill a ecu ... all is secured

veloseeped
5th February, 2013, 03:00 AM
i use it since 6 years and am very happy with it

I used original piasini for 2 years with inet and this was very unconvinient for me.
Than I made personal interface doing all car from piasini list needed for me. BTW it works approx. 1.5 times faster.
Original piasini I convert to master "clone" without inet and forget for it - use it very rare.
Here is my selfmade tool.

ducatisti
5th February, 2013, 11:26 PM
My friend has original . He loses jobs all the time because mr piasini only distribute PDF if he can show car or bike in his workshop......lol...

If not no PDF

Now friend uses 4.1 on original tool and pin outs from ktag

leolux
11th February, 2013, 06:04 AM
has anyone the pin outs from ktag downloadable?

Leo

digitaltech
12th February, 2013, 05:09 AM
My friend has original . He loses jobs all the time because mr piasini only distribute PDF if he can show car or bike in his workshop......lol...

If not no PDF
ktag

WTF, is that a joke ?

VTS_Tibi
12th February, 2013, 07:42 AM
I used original piasini for 2 years with inet and this was very unconvinient for me.
Than I made personal interface doing all car from piasini list needed for me. BTW it works approx. 1.5 times faster.
Original piasini I convert to master "clone" without inet and forget for it - use it very rare.

WOW! Hats off to you! :)

OVERSPEED
12th February, 2013, 12:52 PM

It?s VERY "compact"...can you share more details about...or better would you sell me one ? :hello: kkkkk