PDA

View Full Version : Nokia DBox 2

nikki
18th May, 2008, 09:55 PM
please help. i have a Nokia Dbox2 i was using the commando 6 image for leicestershire it is a x2 image but is not working now. any suggestions?

Devilfish
18th May, 2008, 09:59 PM
Do what it tells you you do in this thread and you should be ok.

You'll need to connect your dbox to your PC because you need to transfer files to it.

See the link in my sig.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1496

nikki
18th May, 2008, 10:33 PM
i have connected it to my computer and uploaded the image again and scanned for chans but just a few of the freeview chans come up.

i think there is something about the keys i need to put on the box? sorry but i have no idea how to do this i am new to this kind of stuff.

if some one can email me th info or help me as i am going round and round and losin hope :(

hi thanks for the reply, i have tryed doing the ftp but does not work on my box for some reason. can i do it via the RS323 cable?

michie
18th May, 2008, 11:03 PM
hi nikki is it a 1x or 2x nokia or sagem

oops should start readng at the top instead of half way through

Devilfish
18th May, 2008, 11:21 PM
if some one can email me th info or help me as i am going round and round and losin hope :(

I did help you...I even gave you the files to copy across. Delete your keys folder, copy over that keys folder and go to sky sports 1. That's it.

nikki
19th May, 2008, 12:21 AM
Sorry i looked at it and got confused, how do i delete the keys and how do i get into this folder? i have a Nokia DBox2 x2 image.

Dreamer
19th May, 2008, 12:52 PM
Nikki I'm no expert but the way I done it was to ftp into the box using the Flash FXP program.

the program and guide can be found in the download section under "dbox2" "others"