PDA

View Full Version : How to get Bouquet to update tv guide

Thebesh
7th February, 2013, 05:28 PM
Hi guys

So, got my DM800se up and running and downloaded DeamboxEdit and I'm happy enough editing/creating my own bouquet.

However, the problem I have is that the tv listings for each channel don't appear (now and next programmes) until I've been on the channel. Is there a plugin to do this, or a file I can edit to refresh this. I'm using sly channels as well (in case it makes any difference)

I'm probably doing something very newbie (I apologise in advance). I've got crossEPG downloader, but this doesn't seem to pull all the data I'm looking for.

Thanks a lot

msrie
8th February, 2013, 10:38 AM
On some images it seems crossepg does not download for me either. Whats best for you would be to download the epg.dat file from net, and just ftp over. Do this every few days and your epg should be upto date. If you check google, you can find links to download the epg.dat for the sat you want. Then just ftp to your hard disk or usb on your dm.

Thebesh
8th February, 2013, 05:31 PM
Now I know what I'm doing I flashed my DM800se again this morning. I attached a 64GB USB and when I updated CrossEPG it now has ALL the listings - I think my problem was that it was using Internal Memory.

I did mount a network drive and pointed the CrossEPG download data to there - but it didn't work as well as USB. Problem solved