PDA

View Full Version : Top tuners companys Top 10

roman_auto
8th February, 2013, 12:24 AM
Hi all
i realy wanna to know in global who is the best tuner in the world, every one say or hear post here :congrats:
like Mtv top 10

choro
8th February, 2013, 08:40 AM
interesting, waiting for reviews of the best

NASTASE
8th February, 2013, 09:29 AM
Difficult topic m8.
in Europe can find very good tuners for diesel engines,in States for big gasoline engines.
I think German tuners are very good,but the Russians come very quickly and recovers lost years in communist times.
Also in my country-Romania-there are some high quality tuners.
I think every country has its specific,depending on the temperament of the people,latin, british,, german, slavic,etc.

roman_auto
8th February, 2013, 03:24 PM
Difficult topic m8.
in Europe can find very good tuners for diesel engines,in States for big gasoline engines.
I think German tuners are very good,but the Russians come very quickly and recovers lost years in communist times.
Also in my country-Romania-there are some high quality tuners.
I think every country has its specific,depending on the temperament of the people,latin, british,, german, slavic,etc.

Thanks, i mean all someone try or work with APR cheap or UPSOLUTE ?

obnchip
8th February, 2013, 08:30 PM
i think its very hard to say who is good tuner only if you can look at the moded file if you can read a car what is tuned by other tuner.i know a lot of tuners in my country who get somehow "big name" in chiptuning business and lot of people say yes he is a good tuner but how can they say somebody who cant see and understand how can be good a good tuning file in a car.yes,because with a shit modification can run a car. i see couple of readed file from "famous" tuners and i was wondering this shit how can be sold for money.i will upload some of them iam intresting for your opinion

obnchip
8th February, 2013, 08:53 PM
i was repaired this car it went to limp mod it was tuned by one of the fameous tuner in my country,the owner was an older man...

Alpinesport
8th February, 2013, 09:25 PM
it must be his first PD motor. he must be a gasoline man or he need more time to understand how a motor is working

obnchip
8th February, 2013, 09:36 PM
Check svbl and tourqe limiter....

npepo
8th February, 2013, 09:42 PM
not bad ... but there is much more worse :)

npepo
8th February, 2013, 10:03 PM
many large tuning company sells low-quality tuning (not in detail, just percentages) to the slave mebmers....
I ask how much time you need a good tuning?..
and if the Master doing 20 a day
How good is?

obnchip
8th February, 2013, 10:26 PM
If somebody make 20file a day They can have a lot of ready moded file.I can make an 1.9tdi file in half an hours,i made a lot i can find the maps easy what i need and i know the details what need to know.i have my stile what i use for a normal tuning and If i meet again with a softver version what i done already i just upload to the ecu.

npepo
8th February, 2013, 10:40 PM
but if one day I need to do a ppd, Denso, EDC17, med17, Me 7.9, 3.5 DCM .........
without damos and Mod.file
is not easy, if you have 10 minutes to do

obnchip
8th February, 2013, 10:46 PM
but if one day I need to do a ppd, Denso, EDC17, med17, Me 7.9, 3.5 DCM .........
without damos and Mod.file
is not easy, if you have 10 minutes to do

Yes for this ecu's need more time
I would be very happy and reach for 1 file a day...

npepo
8th February, 2013, 10:56 PM
I'm talking about this ,the master to slave tuning..
and the slave can not see anything

obnchip
9th February, 2013, 06:53 PM
Today i got this alfa to tune the owner use a tuningbox and he wanted more power.When i read the car's ecu i realized the file is moded.The owner did not know about it and he used tuned ecu with a tuningbox.i made him a strong tuning (75mg) but he sad with the tuningbox was stronger the car.He choose the tuning box and i flash back the "original" file.Its a case again when people dont know about chiptuning.Just look at this file what i found today.plus the tuningbox,he can use it on the 5th scale after car go to limp mode.it was good for him...