PDA

View Full Version : nissan murano remote key

rex89
8th February, 2013, 05:11 PM
Hi guys , i want make a second key for nissan murano i have a key with remote that work very well already , it's an Intelligent key three button , i order a second , i programming the new key with sbb programmer it's ok i can tunr ignition and start engine with no problem, left the remote key that i can't make , i follow instruction by sbb when he said to push remote button nothing happen , how can do it thanks in advance
best regards

ivanrpm
9th February, 2013, 07:14 PM
Hi guys , i want make a second key for nissan murano i have a key with remote that work very well already , it's an Intelligent key three button , i order a second , i programming the new key with sbb programmer it's ok i can tunr ignition and start engine with no problem, left the remote key that i can't make , i follow instruction by sbb when he said to push remote button nothing happen , how can do it thanks in advance
best regards

Are you sure that the frecuency is the same of the remote?

Regards

rex89
11th February, 2013, 06:40 AM
Hi , Yes i check it too , the old it's 314.9 mhz , new too 314.9 mhz , i try to delete old remote and synchronize again and it's work but this murano it's on usa model too ,possible that to get car with remote 314.9 mhz ? usa car have 415 mhz in remote , very strange ??
Best regards

lock-key
14th February, 2013, 10:38 PM
Are you change remote battery ? I have a same problem before. After change new battery programming was OK :hello:

sideshow
15th February, 2013, 10:52 AM
hi i havnt done a nissan murano but i have used an sbb
to program a nissan elgrand/highway star

i used nissan murano settings on sbb to do the highway star and it all work
this was for 08 model i think with proximity

dont know y it would not work on a murano

rex89
16th February, 2013, 04:58 PM
hi mate , thanks for our sugesstion but i try it already , i change battery for new , but same result ,but there a thing i check yesterday the model number of the old and new remote that i want program and it's different , do you think the problem is there?
old : FCC ID : - KBRTN001 IC: - 2111B-TN001
new : FCC ID : - CWTWBU729 IC: - 17880-FWB1U729

clauberty
10th July, 2013, 12:10 AM
what tool did you use too register key

i have T300 and murano from 2011 but i was unable to register the key

Thank you

AUTOREPAIR1
10th July, 2013, 03:39 AM
i hade same problem it was that i held the remote button when i should of just taped the button ones and let go good luck

reks13
10th July, 2013, 05:31 AM
I used X100, always ok. Very important is model of key, siemens, alps, continental.

clauberty
10th July, 2013, 08:46 AM
I used X100, always ok. Very important is model of key, siemens, alps, continental.

ALPS is what i want to register but car have Continental and is keyles-go or smart key

menu Nissan euro nissan systems NATS 5 (CAN) PROX this is i think proper for car

connection to BCM is ok but when it come to register key "press&release remote button" or something like this is displayed i do press lock or unlock but nothing happen

ori key must be in or away from the car, key in car or in key socket tested not working

key away from car not tested

ori key info
Transponder recognized as HITAG2
ID 46 - JMA TP12
PCF7952
Manchester - Locked!
ID: 1AC7557A

and ALPS key
Transponder recognized as HITAG2
ID 46 - JMA TP12
PCF7952
Manchester - Crypto
ID: 850FB87A
[3]: 00AA4854

do i have to pre-code key like Renault ?