PDA

View Full Version : sumsung galaxy mini

rottie 1971
9th February, 2013, 02:36 PM
hi all haveing problem with signal the phone is on t mobile does anyone know how to unlock this phone so i can use o2 sim thanks

dasteph
10th February, 2013, 03:46 PM
ask your present provider to supply the unlock code depending on how old the phone may get it free or charge you best place to start.

Foodisnummy
15th February, 2013, 05:16 PM
Is your phone still working on T-Mobile? I.E. for making or receive phone calls?

Just make sure your phone isn't blocked first and foremost, otherwise unlocking it will have no effect.

haumichplau
7th March, 2013, 11:05 PM
Is your phone still working on T-Mobile? I.E. for making or receive phone calls?

Just make sure your phone isn't blocked first and foremost, otherwise unlocking it will have no effect.

Canker_Canison
8th March, 2013, 04:17 PM

Are you twins?

If there's a BTS fault on the T-mobile network within rottie's home area, it will suffer from low or no signal.

Try moving out of the local area, say to the next town. BTS sites have a max range of 4 miles, but another site should pick you up before then.

If it is confirmed there's a local site problem with T-mobile, you should be able to get a code from ebay.