PDA

View Full Version : system ideas

jone1303
9th February, 2013, 05:22 PM
Hi guys, i've been given an eaglebox 800hd i'm hoping to receive channels that show football (uk) i've heard alot about european channels that show uk football games, i can go to size wise 80cm for a dish on my house and i believe i'll have to add a motor can anyone recommend any equipment to suit my needs i also belive i will have to subscribe to a card provider to watch these channels i'm a total novice and really need help with building a system as such using the eaglebox!!! please help. many thanks in advance:hmmmm2:

ramjet
9th February, 2013, 06:48 PM
some good info here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/new-sat-setup-301108/

but nobody on here will advise you about cs as its against the rules

jone1303
9th February, 2013, 09:50 PM
some good info here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/new-sat-setup-301108/

but nobody on here will advise you about cs as its against the rules

I thought I was asking about paying fir a legit sub to some European provider? Not card sharing! Thanks for the link though

ramjet
9th February, 2013, 10:09 PM
I thought I was asking about paying fir a legit sub to some European provider? Not card sharing! Thanks for the link though

mmmm good luck with that

in the meantime try the eaglebox softcam and try nova sport and diema on 39 east

jone1303
11th February, 2013, 05:10 PM
mmmm good luck with that

in the meantime try the eaglebox softcam and try nova sport and diema on 39 east

I Clearly don't know much about this game, are we in the UK allowed to view european sports channels if we've paid some company for what i thought was a legal sub is it the done thing now to use cs for all euro channels? im going to have to buy a motorised dish any advice?

digicon
11th February, 2013, 06:06 PM
If its for personal use and not for re-broadcast or public broadcast then you can subscribe legally to any European channel package you like and watch 3pm football