PDA

View Full Version : Itheatre.es question

wetdog
10th February, 2013, 02:20 PM
Hey guys, I applied the JB for 6.1 yesterday to my devices. I tried to download a film from itheatre, download started and finished but I don't know where the film is?
Where does it download to and how do I watch it?

johnboy1974
10th February, 2013, 03:52 PM
Mick down at the bottom there's a wee black dock
Itheatres, iseries and downloads.
Press the downloads button then select your download.
Be aware that itheatres does not store any points in the download so if you leave it halfway through something it will start again from the beginning next time.

Btw if you have Apple TV then you can stream itheatres straight to it. Even the downloads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wetdog
10th February, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mick down at the bottom there's a wee black dock
Itheatres, iseries and downloads.
Press the downloads button then select your download.
Be aware that itheatres does not store any points in the download so if you leave it halfway through something it will start again from the beginning next time.

Btw if you have Apple TV then you can stream itheatres straight to it. Even the downloads.

Hey bud, I did that and now I can't find the downloaded film.
I found out that there is no save function when I lost half a downloaded film.

Once downloaded, where are they?

johnboy1974
10th February, 2013, 05:43 PM
Mick once downloaded it will stay there till you press the edit button then manually delete it.
I will give you a tip for downloading- keep it on the downloading screen till its completely finished. If don't get it all then it gets nothing. It's been known to stop the download if you multitask so keep it plugged in and on that downloading page. I do mine overnight.

wetdog
10th February, 2013, 06:37 PM
Cheers dude, I did mine overnight, left it on the download page etc.
When I went to bed it was around 3/4 completed. Got up this morn and couldn't find it. There must have been a problem then.

Appreciated, as always.