PDA

View Full Version : Can't find hackulous

wetdog
10th February, 2013, 11:49 PM
Hey chaps, performed JB on ios6, followed the rules and added from johnboys stickie, but I cannot find/add hackulos or installous.

mickydibble
11th February, 2013, 01:16 AM
Hey chaps, performed JB on ios6, followed the rules and added from johnboys stickie, but I cannot find/add hackulos or installous.

have you added the hackulo repo wetdog? not seen or looked at johnboys stickie?...

rupert murdoch
11th February, 2013, 03:07 AM
They shut down weeks ago for good look for app cake or vshare to install vshare google it on safari on a jailroke device and install it through the browser dead easy

johnboy1974
11th February, 2013, 08:09 AM
Mick hackulo repo is dead mate and with it installous.
Check my stickie "first time jailbreak what now" for its replacement and its repo address.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wetdog
11th February, 2013, 01:20 PM
FFS......how confused am I.

Downloaded appcake, I now have to join some website forum thingy, I tapped on navigation etc to get tomtom, and all I see is advertisements, dodgy links, and no way of getting tomtom.

Can someone please explain before I sack this off.

At this rate I may end up on the dark side, Android.........

johnboy1974
11th February, 2013, 03:38 PM
Mick always download from slingfile, when the screen loads up choose the slow download button,its about halfway down the screen under a multi coloured slider bar. wait till the 30 second countdown goes down to zero and the screen refreshes. Then press the download button at the very bottom of the screen.

Btw this is nowhere near as good as installous and has a lot of dead links.

Try this web version where you can download the ipa to your laptop then drag into iTunes. Make sure you have app sync 6 Instaled.

http://iphonecake.com/appcake/index.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wetdog
11th February, 2013, 04:37 PM
Cheers bud, appreciated.

kianniamh
12th February, 2013, 02:59 PM
Just jailed my ipad and since never used installous etc I cant comment because this is the first thing i've ever jailbroken,but have to agree appcake app is close to useless. Using a site called appleguider I just download to pc and add to ipad with ifun which is really easy to use.

rupert murdoch
12th February, 2013, 06:15 PM
Instalous wasnt that good in the end was it?

@kianniamh try vshare mate its not too bad the reason appcakes so slow is because its getting hammered

kianniamh
12th February, 2013, 09:56 PM
It isn't so much the speed issue mate, it's the dead links mostly. I've tried vshare too but for some reason nothing downloads just sits there at 0% for ever, haven't a scooby doo what's wrong. Thanks for the heads up though. Just downloaded FIFA 13 for my young un and he's over the moon.

pimpnutz
13th February, 2013, 05:01 PM
Try using 25pp.com links on youtube on how to use, To use appcake u will install appsync which ****s with the jailbreak, i have no probs using this 25pp program(free) also updates apps when available :) :manuscarf:

CRFKE169
14th February, 2013, 12:47 PM
hello gys i had the same problem with my JB 3gs iphone. its now running on ios6.1 {10b141} had the firware put on 06.15.00 for unlock sim whith ultrasnow. and put installos 5 on it as in the youtube link with app cake and works well. i jailbreakt it with the new evasi0n for ios6 and i can shut down and start up with out a pc. this link is for appcake
How to get installous for iOS 6 - YouTube.
good luck

pulsaruk
2nd March, 2013, 01:44 PM
Hackulous is dead. Use vshare