PDA

View Full Version : got my vu solo clone blackhole 1.79

hassanen
11th February, 2013, 08:01 PM
hi just waiting to my unit to arrive blackhole 1.79 from ebay seller willie i think his the owner of ukdreamshop so ? was that a good choice and whitch image is better he told me what image you want vix 3.0 or blackhole 1.79 i took 1.79 idk

simon 2003
11th February, 2013, 08:44 PM
why a clone they are only 300 quid for an original :reddy: waste of money and dont moan when a bom b in an upcoming image bricks it ,ive read vu are working on one also the compatability issues just not worth the hassle in the long run

terayon00
12th February, 2013, 05:22 PM
hi just waiting to my unit to arrive blackhole 1.79 from ebay seller willie i think his the owner of ukdreamshop so ? was that a good choice and whitch image is better he told me what image you want vix 3.0 or blackhole 1.79 i took 1.79 idk

How much did you pay for it?

I got a VU+ Solo2 original for ?310 and its the best thing I did. Its brill

RuberDuck
12th February, 2013, 06:02 PM
dont moan when a bom b in an upcoming image bricks it ,ive read vu are working on one also the compatability issues just not worth the hassle in the long run

I'm sorry but thats just a load of rubbish. no image has any kind of clone bomb other than the original Vu drivers. and if Vu decide to protect their work you can hardly blame them for that now can you.

hassanen
15th February, 2013, 02:58 AM
are you saying that from you or you read from vu sites

firestorm
15th February, 2013, 03:09 AM
It has happened before with dreambox and gemini
would not be surprised if it happened again

simon 2003
18th February, 2013, 01:30 PM
I'm sorry but thats just a load of rubbish. no image has any kind of clone bomb other than the original Vu drivers. and if Vu decide to protect their work you can hardly blame them for that now can you.

LOL im sorry but its not rubbish DMM did it before so why not ,maybe illegal but so is selling a clone pay your money take your chances,around ?150 for a genuine over clone not worth the hassle for me