PDA

View Full Version : vectra c security wait time

insomnia2009
12th February, 2013, 12:06 AM
hi is there any way certain way to run down security wait time on a vectra c 2.0dti psg 16 i have been told to leave the ignition on with battery charger connected but does not seem to count down is there anything im missing if i go to immobilizer status in engine the security wait time says 00:40 but it doesnt count down is there anyway procedure for doing it i have left the charger connected for 48 hours now still there

eskeletor
13th February, 2013, 02:41 AM
maybe your cim its corrupt and should be replaced thats just a guess

teuton
13th February, 2013, 03:04 AM
hi is there any way certain way to run down security wait time on a vectra c 2.0dti psg 16 i have been told to leave the ignition on with battery charger connected but does not seem to count down is there anything im missing if i go to immobilizer status in engine the security wait time says 00:40 but it doesnt count down is there anyway procedure for doing it i have left the charger connected for 48 hours now still there

It's correct to leave the ignition on to count down security time. In some models it won't count down as "live data", on others you'll have to wait a lot more than indicated. Just leave it over night and recycle in the morning, br

keygargoil
14th February, 2013, 02:58 AM
IF YOUR KEY IS PROGRAMMED DISCONNECT BATTERY FOR 2 MINS THEN RECONNECT IN SOME CASES IT WONT GO UNTIL YOU REPROGRAMME KEYS OR IF THE KEY IS FAULTY