PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 new flash

jimbojimjay
7th March, 2009, 05:30 PM
my box is flashed but now needs the new one to play the new games do i just flash over it or is there something i need to do i didnt do the original flah so im not sure if it can be done thanks

cunny
7th March, 2009, 07:42 PM
my box is flashed but now needs the new one to play the new games do i just flash over it or is there something i need to do i didnt do the original flah so im not sure if it can be done thanks

Depends on the drive, do you have the key and stuff?

jimbojimjay
7th March, 2009, 07:52 PM
no but can i get them of the machine with xecuter and then reflash thanks its a samsung cheers

Purity
7th March, 2009, 08:13 PM
no but can i get them of the machine with xecuter and then reflash thanks its a samsung cheers

As far as I am aware with Samsungs you can flash over the top. Hitachi's need to be restored and reflashed. Not sure about Lite-Ons

cunny
7th March, 2009, 08:37 PM
As far as i am aware, only the hitchi drive as to be restored.
Think the other 3 should be fine to flash over.

Before you flash yours or anyones read the guides and nfos for the releases and that you understand what you are doing, as if you fail getting the key and flash then its a bricked box

Kingcarr
8th March, 2009, 03:59 PM
I have a hitachi 3210 on the 78 rom, it has been flashed before and i want to update to newes (1.51?) do i need to downgrade to the original firmware to upgrade?

cunny
8th March, 2009, 09:16 PM
check your thread mate replied there