PDA

View Full Version : dvd on to psp

dj flame
7th March, 2009, 07:09 PM
hi guys,

I have a psp running custom fw 4.01 m33-2
I want to put some dvd's on to my memory stick for when i go on holiday next week.
Please could someone advise me on how to do it?
I have the lead to connect my psp to the pc and the dvd's
I aslo have a 4gb memory stick.

Many thanks
DJ Flame:five:

dell_xps
7th March, 2009, 08:09 PM
hi guys,

I have a psp running custom fw 4.01 m33-2
I want to put some dvd's on to my memory stick for when i go on holiday next week.
Please could someone advise me on how to do it?
I have the lead to connect my psp to the pc and the dvd's
I aslo have a 4gb memory stick.

Many thanks
DJ Flame:five:

You will have to get software to convert your DVD to PSP format, if you have newsgroup/torrent access there's loads of films already converted, all you will have to do is drag it across to your memory, I'm not 100% sure if you have to create a film folder on your mem stick if it doesnt work try creating a folder.
HTH

dj flame
7th March, 2009, 08:31 PM
have dvd clone mobile but it don't work.
It puts the film in the psp video file,but when I go to memory stick on the xmb video start there is nothing there

Anyone else any ideas?

dell_xps
7th March, 2009, 08:49 PM
have dvd clone mobile but it don't work.
It puts the film in the psp video file,but when I go to memory stick on the xmb video start there is nothing there

Anyone else any ideas?

Put the film in the ISO folder see if that does the job.

janobi
15th March, 2009, 11:42 AM
You will need pspvideo9 or another program to convert them to MP4. Then drop them into the video folder and they will play.

katana750
23rd April, 2009, 08:17 PM
Recently converted film using nero 7. Had psp option in conversion, plugged in psp recognised it gave me quality option then converted and put into correct folder on psp. Playback was very good. Hope this helps.