PDA

View Full Version : Wii system up date

ocrim
7th March, 2009, 08:37 PM
Hi, i have a wiikey2 in my wii, i have a game and all the time i insert the disc the up date wii system appear, i need to click ok or not???please help....

dell_xps
7th March, 2009, 08:46 PM
Hi, i have a wiikey2 in my wii, i have a game and all the time i insert the disc the up date wii system appear, i need to click ok or not???please help....

It will be ok to update, you'll be running 3.3 or that, it will be wanting you to update to 3.4 thats all, is the game PAL ?,
if not then I'd load the homebrew channel and use Gecko to launch it, or search the forum threads how to take out the update from the game.
HTH

DiddyDave
7th March, 2009, 09:03 PM

Most games don't need the Wii update if you are already on firmware 3.3 or so so download the Wii Brick blocker before writin g the ISO to disk this will remove the update from the ISO.

Check the downloads section you will find the BrickBlocker there.

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 08:19 AM
Hi, Dell can you help to take out the up date from the disk??? please??? i do not have homebrow only wiikey2, the game in question it's animal Crosing..How i know the version of mi wii???
Thankyou for the help

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 08:36 AM
Diddi can you tell me thewiibrick... work??? After BEENN download.... thank you

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 01:13 PM
Hi, Dell can you help to take out the up date from the disk??? please??? i do not have homebrow only wiikey2, the game in question it's animal Crosing..How i know the version of mi wii???
Thankyou for the help

On the main window,select the WII button bottom left, go to settings on the right, look at the top right it will tell you what version you are on.
3.1, 3.2 or 3.3

http://wbb.rockman18.com/?page=home&ln=en

Wii blocker

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hi Dell, the version it's 3.4E and the game it's Pal" based on the torrent link"(animal crossing), i steel need to use that program???
Thank you

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 06:19 PM
Hi Dell, the version it's 3.4E and the game it's Pal" based on the torrent link"(animal crossing), i steel need to use that program???
Thank you

2008-12-03 Wii Animal Crossing Lets go to the City (c) Nintendo *PAL* LOCAL 94x50 MB 0
2008-11-16 Wii Animal Crossing City Folk (c) Nintendo *NTSC* GOOMBA

Any of these look like the one you d/l ?

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 06:27 PM
If you have a wiikey v2, download the config disc from there website, burn it to disc,it will see the disc as a gamecube disc you can set the drive speed etc with this disc,you need to go into the options and select that it only lets you update PAL updates.
Another option to keep you safe.

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 06:29 PM
Hi on my file iso saide only animal crossing wii

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 06:31 PM
Resources :: Wiikey (http://www.wiikey.cn/resources/)

Euro version, download and burn to disc.
Load it up and select it only accepts PAL updates ok.

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 06:34 PM
Download wii brick blocker, put your iso into that prog it will tell you if it's a PAL game or NTSC, if PAL your good to go.

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 07:11 PM
hi in wii brick saide it's pal

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 07:24 PM
hi in wii brick saide it's pal

Ok your good to go !

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 07:35 PM
I need to pach the file first and after burn on dvd???

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 07:55 PM
I need to pach the file first and after burn on dvd???

Download the wiikey v2 config disc as posted above, burn that to disc, no need to patch games.
Or you can use wii brick blocker to take out the update, me personally I would put the game in and let it update.:egg:

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 08:26 PM
HI, just put the game in, press ok for up date??

dell_xps
8th March, 2009, 08:34 PM
HI, just put the game in, press ok for up date??
And the wii fill up date? and i do not have any prob???
Can up date will be download????from the games???

Not sure what you are saying there, but put the game in and do the update.

ocrim
8th March, 2009, 08:50 PM
Thank you Dell_xps ....
Done, just put the game in and do the update..
it's working know........
Thank you