PDA

View Full Version : tribal experiment

leotheloin
16th February, 2013, 03:46 PM
Tribal Experiment

A couple was watching a documentary on the Discovery Channel about an African tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long. When a male reaches a certain age, a string is tied around his penis and a weight is attached to the other end. After a while, the weight stretches the length of the penis to 24 inches.

Later that evening as the husband was getting out of the shower, his wife looked down at him and said, "Whadaya say we try that African string-and-weight procedure?"
Her husband agreed and they tied and string and weight to his penis.

A few days later, the wife asked the husband, "How is our tribal experiment coming along?"

"Well, it looks like we're half-way there," he replied.

"You've grown to 12 inches?!" she said, astonished.

"No ... it's turned black," he answered.:viking:

darrenhyland
16th February, 2013, 07:39 PM
an old one but a good un.......i got another......an irish guy fresh off the boat walks into a bar in liverpool and starts drinkin.....after six pints he decides to take a pee so proceeds to the 'stall' where he notices a black dreadlocked dude rolling out the black carpet beside him....he stares for a moment and starts laughing and pointing at the dudes enormous manhood...guy gets a little peed off and asks why is he laughing....paddy says that when he looked at the dudes knob he seen 'W Y' tatooed on it...'so?' said the black dude 'whats so ****in funny then?'....'well' paddy said 'i got my whole name tatooed on my little white dick and you can only fit your initials, kinda funny dont ya think?'....the black guy turns around to him and says 'eh Paddy man, wen dis go full bore dis say...Welcome to jamaica, have a nice daY'.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

topsi
18th February, 2013, 10:53 PM
This reminds of the guy who the only way I can get six inches is to bend it in half