PDA

View Full Version : Nannoxx 9600ip new key files and downloads needed

markmr3
18th February, 2013, 01:27 PM
Hi all, my vu+duo has gone off for repair so im trying to reuse my Nannoxx 9600ip again. I have gone to all the oldsites I had but none of the are open. Boris T was a good site but alas I cant find him. Is there anywhere I can find keys and downloads to get this stb running again. Thanks

portbhoy
18th February, 2013, 05:38 PM
http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/nanoxx/list/pages/onlinelist/proteknanoxxunix.php

mdt
19th February, 2013, 10:54 AM
boxs are finished.... you could try newcamd with older software as some have had success but when i tried it it wasnt stable. they have a new range of hi-def boxs with excellent choice and the support is second to none,regards mdt

barryt
22nd February, 2013, 02:08 PM
While I agree with mdt's comments, rather than just dump the old 9600ip, I wondered if these boxes could be reflashed with a different image?

Alternatively, can a Cccam be converted to Newcamd?

regards, barryt

digicon
22nd February, 2013, 02:28 PM
While I agree with mdt's comments, rather than just dump the old 9600ip, I wondered if these boxes could be reflashed with a different image?

Alternatively, can a Cccam be converted to Newcamd?

regards, barryt

As its a closed source receiver your stuck with whatever the Nannoxx/Protek team produce for it, if you are talking about the information that is held inside the Cam you could try it but i know from mdt's experiences with experimenting it was flaky at best.

barryt
22nd February, 2013, 02:47 PM
Many thanks for you quick reply digicon.

I had suspected that may be the case but before I finally resign it to the bin, I may as well have a play first.

regards, barryt

barryt
23rd February, 2013, 10:42 AM
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, please move if so.

Since my 9600ip lost server support, I tried to look on that forum, as I recall seeing some info as to what can now be done with it.

Unfortunately, I can no longer access the Pr*tek/Nan* forum, it seems to have disappeared and all I get is this message:-

"error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/pr****ksk/public_html/forum/includes/template.php on line 236"

I wondered is it just me doing something wrong, or has it gone?

regards, barryt