PDA

View Full Version : Northern Ireland

forntida
8th March, 2009, 10:46 PM
It is sad to see the killings starting again in Nothern Ireland. What do members think the UK should do to stop it turning into another bombing spree?

Jaffa
8th March, 2009, 10:52 PM
It won't happen again. These are dissident republicans who do not have the backing of the majority of nationalists or republicans. We simply will not allow it to go back to the old days. Theres not much I can do to stop it but I am 100% certain that the nationalists and republicans do not want it to go back to bad old days and thats the key.

R.I.P the 2 soldiers that died.

Mr Pumpy
9th March, 2009, 11:31 PM
Very sad indeed.

I can't believe any right minded person would want it to go back to the days 10+ years ago.

maxi1968
11th March, 2009, 06:42 PM
It is sad to see the killings starting again in Nothern Ireland. What do members think the UK should do to stop it turning into another bombing spree?
once again we see the minority starting thier mindless acts again just as we were getting used to a quieter peacfull land dont they ss all the good thats been achieved in the past few years.no body wants them no body needs them,so why not just send them to an island far away then see how they get on.:beheaded:

lfc4life
16th March, 2009, 04:54 PM
well i think its very sad the killings have started again! And as we have all seen the news since it happenend all corners of religion there have come out in support of each other to condemn the murders! Small minded people in a open minded society will never win ;)