PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox 9000hd

Geosat
21st February, 2013, 05:36 PM
Hi just bought spiderbox 9000hd it came with darkman v2 software i am sure you know what for....

problem is it showing scrambled on sports / movies but all the rest are working like disc , kids, note i am using smartcard not any cams.

I don't know whats been installed on it maybe it could be out dated software possibly or its needing something updated

Can someone help me out please would be much appreciated :rock:

ramjet
21st February, 2013, 05:46 PM
Hi just bought spiderbox 9000hd it came with darkman v2 software i am sure you know what for....

problem is it showing scrambled on sports / movies but all the rest are working like disc , kids, note i am using smartcard not any cams.

I don't know whats been installed on it maybe it could be out dated software possibly or its needing something updated

Can someone help me out please would be much appreciated :rock:

find the mandatory spiderbox thread and download and install the march 2012 patch for the 9000 (the date will appear in system info)

turn on the patch using 1111 at network, and then go into the network and sort out the lan ip address

enable ucas in the keyedit part of the menu, then load in the latest HDsoftcam for the spiderbox

probably best to load in a recent channel list too, like the one I posted not long ago on here

bear in mind you wont open many channels with the softcam or any biss keys (biss keys are in the biss key thread by mdt)

I suspect you will try to open channels that cannot be opened, like on 28e

so having done all the work above, dont expect channels to open my magic, because they wont, and to get your subbed card to work properly you have to insert the b*xk*y (but dont ask how, check the rules here)